🍋 Birthday Present | Helena x Michiko

Hey it's me, guess who has decided to finally start working on this chapter? Well technically it's not me who works on this chapter but hey- Anyways, Imma let my friend start UvU

Hey hey hey. Honestly, I haven't been on Wattpad for so long...Ok so before we get started, let me clarify I have never written lesbian smut before and my writing is honestly trash. It belongs in the trash can so I don't know what it's doing in this story. bUt. You asked for Helena x Michiko smut so you're gonna get Helena x Michiko smut. There. Now excuse me, I shall return back to the trash can aka my home.

Although Helena lost her vision due to a disease, she can still perceive the outside world through hearing. In this game, she firmly grasps her cane, seeking a way to victory.

Summary: Best birthday ever.

Ship: Michiko x Helena

Type: Lemon

Length: Short

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count: 1240

Special note: Requested by: @ren-ryuki ^^ Thank you for your request! Here you go~ 😗

Prepare holy water and bleach before entering and reading the most cringey writing ever.

Sorry, the front of the story is quite long, if you want to skip straight to the smut, look for this emoji. 😏😏😏

~~~~

Helena's POV:
It was the eighteenth of February, my beautiful girlfriend, Michiko's birthday. And I was more than hyped, I was so excited to give her a new fan I had personally made. It wasn't easy, no, but I got it done with some help from Emma.

With a content sigh, I turned around and was about to reach for the fan wrapped in pink silk, only to feel my hand touch air. Confused, I looked over to where I had touched, expecting to see the greyish outline of the wrapping but the fan wasn't there!

In a panic, I got up from my desk and searched everywhere for it, everywhere. The longer I searched, the more frantic I became, the fan was nowhere to be found.

"Helena darling?"

Oh no...

With dread, I slowly walked to the door and opened it to see Michiko standing there, ready to take me to the party held near Lakeside Village.

"Heh, hello Michiko!" I gave her a bright smile, hiding behind the door, "Just give me five minutes okay?"

Without waiting for her response, I closed the door again, wincing at how rude it must have seemed. After using four minutes to still not find the present, I gave up, hoping to somehow make it up to Michiko some other way. I had one minute left to get ready and boy was it a rush. I combed my hair, pinned it up with a ruby red butterfly clip before pulling on a short red dress that had red and white sequins decorating it. It glimmered in the soft evening night. The short sleeve of the dress hung loosely on my shoulder as I pushed my glasses back into place.

With a soft smile, I opened the door to see Michiko still patiently waiting for me.

"Are you ready darling?"