Chat Room | Truth or Dare (pt. 3)

Vera's POV:

I sat at the dim room, a candle dancing in the middle of the table. I nervously fiddled with my perfume, pulling on my frilly dress. I had chosen to wear Fatal Affection. As I was spraying a bit of perfume on myself, Emily whispered, "PST! Vera!" I looked over, confused.

"Yes Emily?" I asked, putting my perfume down. Emily placed her syringe down too, she looked gorgeous in her Holy Angel costume. Her wings flapped lightly on their own, a few feathers dropping down and landing softly on her chair. Emily looked at me with her big white eyes.

"Can you help me remind Naib to bring Tide Turner?" I nodded, turning over to Naib who was still taking a nap. I rolled my eyes in frustration before patting him away. He jolted awake, almost dropping out from his chair, he looked at me, highly annoyed. He picked up his elbow pads, moving them aside and placed his hand on the table, folding them.

"What?" He asked, rather rudely. I laughed at his annoyed expression, his hair ruffled from sleep and his eyes still unfocused.

"Emily-" As I was about to tell him to bring Tide Turner, our eyes went black and we began to start teleporting. I silently cursed, see the familiar black screen.

Soon, I saw the blue glass, the familiar swipes cleaning the middle of the glass, showing the familiar star symbol. The map was Red Church, a good map for both hunters and survivors. After regaining my senses, I realised I had spawned at the small door, next to the small house behind the church. (Sorry about the bad description! I'm not used to the English Version, I've already started changing my language in helps of this book XD) This is a dangerous spot. As if on cue, Mary's mirror form immediately spawned in front of me.

"The Hunter is near me!" I cried, telling the others so they could focus on decoding. I was too busy telling the others to notice that I was running start to Mary, my instincts helped me spray the perfume as Mary hit me. Reviving back to full health, I took the time while she was cleaning her weapon to go to the tombs place, where she and spawned.

"Focus on decoding!" Emily said. Mary's next mirror form spawned next to me, my perfume still wasn't ready yet so I had Not choice but to take a hit. Gasping as the sharpness of the blade hit my skin. Despite the pain, I was determined to kite for as long as I could.

"My decoding progress is 50%!" Patricia said through the quick message. Only 50%? Despair filled my heart as I sprayed my perfume, I hoped that Mary was going to guard my perfume form so I could have enough time to go to the church. No such luck, Mary spawned another mirror, her human form guarding my perfume form while her mirror one homed in on me. My perfume form disappeared and Mary's mirror form gave me the last hit. I got knocked down.

"Decoding progress 75%!" Patrica said. Mary came over and picked me up, carrying me inside the church, I gasped, the basement was there! Due to the fact that no one had told me that the basement was here, I had foolishly led Mary to the basement.

"Decoding progress 85%!" Patricia said.

"Decoding progress 90%" Emily said.

"Don't move I'm coming!" Naib cried, living up to his duty as a rescuer. Mary hummed a soft song as she walked up the stairs, getting ready to guard the basement.

Mary's POV:

This match was going great, I had successfully downed Vera and tied her to a rocket chair in the basement when one cipher popped, another following suit. I still felt confident, as long as I didn't make any stupid mistake and let Naib steal Vera without taking a hit, I would be fine.

"Hm hm hm- *cough*" I coughed a little as I noticed Naib nearing the church and the basement. I stood at the top of the stairs, waiting for the perfect time to hit. As Naib ran down the stairs, I dropped down on top of him, landing a hit, just as I was about to hit him, he blasted over to Vera with his elbow pads. I gave a hum of frustration as I walked back up the stairs, determined to make sure both of them get knocked down.