🐰 Movie Night | Helena x Michiko

Thank you all for 100 more reads! <3

Michiko used to be an amazing dancer. When she danced in a red kimino, it looked like a red butterfly flapping its wings. But now, no one has the courage to watch her perform. 

Summary: A night with popcorn, entertainment and of course, your loved one.

Ship: Helena x Michiko

Type: Fluff

Length: Short

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count: 619

 Note: Helena's vision in this chapter is just like her in game vision. She can see but just not too clearly and is kinda black and white.

~~~~

Michiko's POV:

"Michiko! Are you ready yet?"

"Just a few more minutes dear."

"But no matter what, to me, you are still the most beautiful person ever! I mean it from the bottom of my heart!"

I felt my face flush red when I heard Helena say this, Helena is the sweetest thing ever and you can't change my mind. After finishing the last touch to my makeup, I stood up from the dressing table before opening the door. Outside, I spotted Helena lazily laying on the couch, her cane leaning on the edge of the sofa as she waited for me patiently.

"Hello, dear." I smiled, Helena looked gorgeous. Her soft pinkish brown hair was down in her usual style, a sparkly butterfly clip was keeping her bangs from falling into her eyes. Helena's brown orbs sparkled behind her glasses as she beckoned to me excitedly.

"Michiko! You look wonderful!" Another sweet compliment.

My cheeks were deep crimson, not even counting the slight blush I had applied. With a content sigh, I slid right next to Helena, wrapping an arm around her. For a while, we just both stayed like this, silently enjoying each other's presence, drinking in the peace.

"So, what do you want to watch my dear?"

"Uhm, I don't know. How about we watch something scary? I kind of want a thrill tonight. Of course, if you don't want to, we can always watch something none horror."

Horror movies. Who would've though Helena would choose this? I softly smile down at her before giving her a hug, then I walked over to some CDs and read out some horror movies.

"Because Author-Chan doesn't like to watch movies, therefore she has no idea what horror movies to say here so you can fill in your own scary movies. Sorry :("

After Helena made her choice, I grabbed a fluffy blanket, some popcorn and drinks before snuggling in with her.

Let the thrill and horror begin.

——

Halfway throughout the movie, Helena had somehow managed to fall asleep, even after witnessing horrible monsters and scares. I hope she doesn't have nightmares. Gently, I push Helena away so that her head rested more comfortably on the cushion on the couch before turning off the TV. After fixing my clothes and standing up, I picked up my peacefully sleeping girlfriend before carrying her back to our bedroom.

I gently set her down on the soft mattress, giving her cheek a small peck before brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

"Sleep well, my dear angel."

I changed my clothes, turned off the lights before snuggling back up against Helena, enjoying her warmth and company.

Heheh, I know this is shorter than my average chapters but this idea just randomly popped into my mind so I wrote it out before I could forget it. Anyways, smut chapter is coming soon, just waiting for my friend to start writing it. Still, lemme celebrate, DOUBLE UPDATE! WHOOOOO Okay, I'm done.

Upcoming chapters:
-Mine | Yandere!Emily x Emma
-Birthday Present | Helena x Michiko (smut)

Lastly, PLEASE I need request QwQ I don't even care at this point, flood my comments, messages. I need requests. I have been squished clean of inspiration. Anyways, take care and I'll see you in the next chapter!