Chapter twenty-five

**Nobody's P.O.V**

"We are going to get Ross where it hurts, understand?" Eddie rested his hands on the table facing the group, "You have the video?" He nodded toward Christy.

"Yeah, but I think you're taking this a little to far." She said.

"I agree," Calum started, "Ross is my best friend and I don't want to ruin his life."

"What are you, gay for him? Don't forget that he ruined my life first!" Eddie was now shaking with anger.

"Yeah!" Annie chirped, "He's hooking up with that slut Laura or whatever. Can you believe he ditched me for her?"

"Yeah, Annie, we can all believe it." Justin sighed.

Annie gasped, obviously rebuffed.

"You guys!" Eddie slammed his hands on the table, "That dick needs to pay, and we are going to deliver, now do we have an understanding?" Eddie asked harshly.

Everyone nodded quickly, not wanting to question Eddie.

"Good, now Christy, give me the video. And Calum and Justin, you two get Ross and Laura into the rec center on campus tomorrow morning where the assembly is taking place. And Annie and I will play the video for half the whole school and everyone will see the person Ross really is, and Laura will come running back to me." Eddie grinned mischievously.

••••••

**Ross's P.O.V**

"Ouch," I winced as Laura slowly placed an ice pack on my side.

"You know," Laura started, "this kind of reminds me of that time you got beat up at that frat house and I had to take care of you." She grinned.

"Yeah, but you hated me back then." I said leaning back.

"And I still hate you now." She teased leaning against my bare chest turning on the tv.

"So I'm guessing we're not watching Stuck in Love." I grinned.

"You guessed wrong, there's always time for Stuck in Love." She smiled pressing play as we cuddled together.

••••••

**Nobody's P.O.V**

"Oooh Ross," the girl moaned, "Push into me harder, I need it," She cried.

"You've been a bad bad girl, and I'm gonna punish you," Ross said as he threw her down onto the bed.

"Perfect," Eddie mumbled to himself as he cropped together the video, "Ross will never know what hit him, and then Laura will come running back to me." Eddie rubbed his hands together and grinned deviously.

xx