Chapter ten

Ellington picked us up at eight, and thankfully I was ready by then.

Rydel got me wearing a tight form fitting black spaghetti strap dress that stopped just above my knees. I was also stuck wearing stiletto red heels that I was most likely going to die in.

"Can this dress get any shorter?" I tugged at the bottom while Rydel did finishing touches on my makeup.

"No, unless you want it to." she winked grabbing her purse.

"Gross." I looked in the mirror at myself and I was surprised to see that I looked nothing like myself because I looked hot.

"You look really hot Laura." Ellington said.

"Ahem?" Rydel cleared her throat.

"But not as hot as my Delly of course." he put his arm around Rydel and kissed her.

"Thank you. Now lets leave!" Rydel ran out the door as fast as her heels would take her.

Ellington and I laughed and followed her out.

••••••

I found Eddie and the rest of their group (minus Ross) sitting on the floor passing a liquor bottle around.

"Hey Laura! Glad you could make it." Calum slurred grinning.

"Yeah, and damn you look sexy!" Eddie grinned patting the spot next to him.

"Thanks." I sat down.

"Want some?" Christy asked me holding the bottle out.

"No thanks, I don't drink." I smiled.

"Prude much?" Annie mumbled thinking I couldn't hear her.

I ignored her and passed the bottle to Eddie who took a large swig and passed it on. They are spreading so many germs. Ew.

"How about some truth or dare?" Christy giggled.

"Sounds cool." Justin said.

"I'm just going to find the bathroom first, so just start without me." I stood from the group and walked to the stairs.

I pushed past all the groups of drunk boys and girls, and making out couples that were on the stairs. It was much more gross that it sounded.

After wandering around upstairs for almost five minutes I decided to ask someone.

I found someone who looked to least drunk and asked, "Excuse me, could you point me to a bathroom?"

"Well baby why would you want to use a bathroom? Just use me." I smelled weed in his breath.

Great the least drunk guy here is high.

Typical college parties.

"Uh I'm good, and I think I will just ask someone else."

"But why baby? We could be great friends, lets go to a room and talk some more." he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to a bedroom.

"Hey what the hell! Let go of me!"

The guy threw me onto the bed.

"That's one short dress you have there." he gripped my thigh.

I kicked him in the groin as hard as I could with my pointy red heels.

"Ow! What the hell bitch?!" He doubled over, so I hurried out of the room and ran to the next door.

The door had the word Ross printed on the front.

I pounded on the door and turned around to see the asshole guy coming towards me.

"Ross! Open the damn door! It's me Laura! Please!"

The very second Ross opened the door, the asshole guy tried to grab at my wrist.

With all the impact, I fell into Ross's arms. My cheeks were tear stained.

"Get the hell out of here Bruce!" Ross yelled at the guy and slammed the door in his face.

**Ross's P.O.V**

"I just wanted to use the bathroom." Laura cried into my arms.

"Laura, calm down. Just tell me what happened." all I saw was that asshole Bruce reaching for Laura's arm and her trying to get away from him.

Laura nodded and pulled away from me to sit on my bed. She then proceeded to take those heels off her feet. I don't blame her, they look like hell to walk in. But she looked damn sexy in them.

"Well," she sniffed as I sat down next to her, "I was playing truth or dare with Eddie and your other friends and then I stood up to use the bathroom."

"Eddie?" I clenched my teeth.

"Yeah, anyway I walked up stairs to try and find the bathroom and then I asked that dude Bruce or what ever where the bathroom was because he didn't look as drunk as the other people, but I didn't know that he was high and then he started saying a bunch of really weird stuff to me and I smelled weed in his breath so I tried to ask someone else." Laura sniffed out.

"You shouldn't have asked Bruce in the first place, he's a druggie."

"Well I didn't know that okay!" She threw her hands up.

"Sorry, continue."

"Okay, so then I tried to walk away and then he grabbed my arm and dragged me into a room, and.. are you okay?"

I had started taking deep breaths in and out as soon as Laura said that he grabbed her arm, and my fists were clenched at my sides, "Yeah, I'm fine, keep going."

"Okay, and then I screamed a little bit until he pushed me down onto the bed-"

"No no no no, I can't hear this. I don't want to hear this, no no this can't be happening, I am going to rip his throat out. Please don't tell me he actually did it with you.." I started having a panic attack trying to convince myself they didn't have sex.

"Did what with him? Wait.. Oh my god! Did you think I had sex with him?!"

"You didn't? Oh thank god, you had me worried there for a minute. Phew."

"Gross no, I think he was going to try and have sex with me but I kicked him in the groin with my heels and then I ran and found you."

"You kicked him with your heels? No way that does not sound like you at all." I chuckled a little trying to picture goody two shoes Laura Marano kicking someone with her heels.

"Yes I did kick him, but thats not the point, Ross. He touched me."

I nearly tripped on my own feet.

He touched her. He touched her. He touched her.

My ears are ringing and my face is heating up.

The asshole fucking touched her.

xx