Chapter eleven

**Ross's P.O.V**

"Ross? Are you okay?" Laura waved her tiny hand in front of my face.

"He t-touched you?" I could only choke the words out.

I must have blacked out for a minute when Laura said that he touched her. I can't even think of the words without wanting to rip his throat out.

"Yeah, I told you that like 10 minutes ago. Did you like black out or something?" Laura didn't seem as phased as me.

"Where is he?" I opened the bedroom door and looked for Bruce.

"I don't know, but Ross are you sure you're okay?"

"I will be as soon as I rip his throat out." I said walking into the hallway.

"Ross that's a little extreme, you don't have to do that." Laura chased after me.

"You're right," I turned to her, "I'll make him rip his throat out himself." I grinned at my brilliant idea.

"Ross," she grabbed my arm. "you need to take a deep breath, it's okay you don't have to sink to his level."

"Laura," I yanked my arm free and she stumbled back, "I don't have to, but I want to."

"Ross," she started again but I walked away.

I was going to find that douche Bruce and beat the shit out of him if its the last thing I do.

**Laura's P.O.V**

"Ross," I called out to him again, but he walked away.

This is not going to end well and I know that for sure. Ross was finally starting to act like an almost decent human being, but then I had to mention that Bruce touched me and then he started acting crazy.

If Ross is going to rip Bruce's throat out or do any other graphic things to him then I need to get help.

I would try to find Ellington, but he is probably drunk as ever. The only other guy that I moderately trust is Eddie, so I guess that's who I need.

I ran down the stairs now that I was barefoot. Eddie was sitting with the rest of his group or whatever and they were laughing about something.

"Laura! It's about time you joined the party!" Calum laughed.

"Yeah, it's still not time," I smiled at Calum, "Eddie I need to borrow you for a minute."

"Uh yeah sure okay," he stood from the group and came over to me, "what's the matter?"

"Well it's kind of a long story that I can explain later because Ross and this other guy Bruce are about to rip each others throats out, and I was hoping you could break the fight up because you're like strong and stuff." I started rambling and blushing a little.

"Uh okay, where are they?"

All of a sudden some people started chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" from upstairs.

"There, I'm guessing." I said pointing to where the commotion came from.

Eddie grabbed my hand and we raced up the stairs to the scene of commotion. Sure enough a blond boy and a bulky boy with weed on his breath were tackling each other on the floor throwing punches and yelling foul things.

When I finally got a glimpse of Ross's face, his lip was bleeding, he had a black eye, and he now had a large bruise forming on his cheek.

"Stay here." Eddie told me as he pushed through the crowds of people.