Chapter twelve

~"Kate," Rusty moaned planting slow kisses on her lips.

"Mmm Rusty, don't stop please," Kate moaned in reply.~

This part of the movie was extremely sensual, but that is to be expected considering it was rated R.

I snuck a glance at Ross, he was very concentrated on the events of the movie, but he looked really hot. Wait..

"What?" Ross asked turning to me.

"Oh, uh nothing." I quickly turned away.

"Right 'nothing'." He rolled his eyes and scooted closer to me. I tried to scoot away, but if I did then I would fall off the bed.

~"Kate my dad is next door," Rusty said as Kate ripped his shirt off.

"So?" Kate began unbuttoning her own shirt.

"So, what if he hears us?" Rusty asked.

"Then lets move to the closet." Kate grabbed Rusty and threw him into the closet.~

I did not think this movie through. Ross is next to me shirtless and very close to me. With those six pack abs and perfect v-line, with those kissable lips and his naturally blushed cheeks. I couldn't handle myself anymore, with the moaning sounds coming from the TV and Ross Shor Lynch sitting right next to me.

I turned to Ross and kissed him. Hard and fast. I knew it was wrong but it just felt so good.

**Ross's P.O.V**

Laura kissed me. She kissed me. Hard.

I didn't know how to react but I kissed her back immediately, grabbing her waist and pulling her on top of me in that sexy short dress. Her hands moved across my chest and it felt so good. I hurriedly flipped us over so I was on top and kissed her forcefully.

She moaned out and bit my bottom lip. Damn can she get sexy. I obliged and licked her bottom lip begging for an entrance. She let me in. Our tongues wrestled for dominance, and mine finally pinned hers down.

"Ross wait," Laura pushed me away.

"What's wrong now?" I groaned.

"It's just too early for this." she sighed.

"No, it's like midnight. I think it's actually pretty late." I leaned in to kiss her again.

"Not like that," she pushed me away again, "I mean that it's too early to do this. I mean I'm still pretty mad at you for what happened tonight." she said.

I moved off her, "Yeah, I guess your right. If your not ready then that's okay." It really wasn't okay but I'm trying to be a nice guy.

"Yeah, uh it's getting kind of late and we have classes tomorrow so.." she pretty much implied that I should leave.

"Yeah, I should leave." I really didn't want to leave, but I don't want to push her.

"Yeah, I'll see you in class tomorrow I guess." she smiled as I walked out the door.

"Yeah." I mumbled leaning against the closed door.

This isn't over yet Laura Marano, this is only the beginning.

xx