Chapter seventeen

Eddie picked me up and took me to the bar at eight o'clock sharp. I was wearing a tight short black dress, with thin straps and it showed just the right amount of cleavage to be considered almost slutty. I wore a pair of sexy heels I borrowed from Rydel and I gave myself a smoky look with makeup. I was trying to mimic the slutty girls Ross hooks up with because that boy wanted to play didn't he?

"Damn Laura, you look hot!" Eddie smiled checking me out.

Perfect. "Thanks and you can call me Laur." I smiled and touched his arm.

"Okay." Eddie's cheeks turned a little red and he seemed flustered. Even better.

When we walked into the bar, I saw the most repulsive sight I could ever see in my entire life. Ross and Annie were kissing. Actually, more like eating each others faces off.

"Holy shit! Laura is that you?!" Calum called out.

Ross broke away from Annie long enough to see me walk over, so I used that to my advantage.

"Who else would it be?" I called back out to Calum, wrapping my arm around Eddies. I saw the look on Ross's face was pure jealousy. Perfect.

"Two please." Eddie told the bar tender who then preceded to give us two shot glasses filled with a clear liquid. I watched as Eddie downed the glass and asked for another while I just examined the glass in my hand.

"Laura doesn't drink." Ross called out while Annie made out with his neck.

"When did you become my mom?" I shot back to him downing the glass.

The clear liquid burned like fire running down my throat, but it actually felt very satisfying putting me at ease. Ross looked like he had just been hit in the face, but only for a second until he recovered and kissed Annie again.

"You like it?" Eddie asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hell yeah!" I laughed grabbing another and downing it. The alcohol somehow distracted me from my thoughts.

Eddie laughed, "Your cute when your drunk."

By then I had downed three shot glasses, and felt pretty drunk considering it was my first time drinking, "I wasn't hoping for cute."
I grabbed Eddie by the collar of his shirt and yanked his lips to mine.

Admittedly, he wasn't as good kisser as Ross but he was still pretty good at it. Eddie deepened the kiss grabbing my face and pulling me closer, inserting his tongue in my mouth while I happily obliged letting him lead. Pretty soon his hand began trailing up my thigh, that's when I pulled away. But I winked and whispered to him that we would finish later. When I looked up, Ross was staring at me wide eyed. I simply smirked at him.

"So you guys want to head to the frat house, they're throwing some wicked party down there. Justin is sending me pics all about it." Calum broke the silence that followed.

"Yeah man, lets go." Ross got up, so we all did too.

While I followed behind Eddie, someone grabbed my wrist I turned around, "Ross, let me go."

"You're riding with me Laur." Ross said and didn't wait for an answer.

Fine.

"Eddie, I'm going to ride with Ross because I need to get something from my room and he needs to talk to his sister." I told Eddie fluttering my eyelids.

"Okay. Don't forget about me though." he grinned sheepishly.

"I won't." I stood on my tip toes and kissed him long and hard.

"Laura!" Ross called causing us to break apart.

••••••

"Laur, how many times do I have to tell you, Eddie is not the guy you think he is, he isn't a good guy."

"Just drive the car." I focused on the window of the car.

"By the way, what the hell are you wearing?"

"Why do you even care?"

"Because your Laura Marano, not some random slut."

"Glad you finally took notice in my appearance when I'm wearing this."

"Did you do this to get my attention?" Ross chuckled slightly.

"Wow you are such a self centered douche, why is everything about you anyway?"

"Okay, so why did you do this?"

"Maybe because I wanted to."

"You wanted to dress like a slut?" Ross started to laugh this time.

"No, I wanted to do something different and I did, and I like it, so why don't you shut the fuck up and look at the road." I tried to sound as calm as possible.

"How am I supposed to focus when all I want to do is rip that tight ass dress off of you?" Ross bit his lip in such a way that made my body shiver.

I used this to my advantage, "This dress?" I asked innocently leaning over the seat and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Laur," he warned.

"Yes Ross?" I made my hand trail down his chest to his thigh.

"Laur, I swear don't make me pull this car over to fuck you in the woods." Ross warned me yet again.

"Why don't you?" I could feel the tent rising in his jeans.

••••••

**Ross's P.O.V**

I pulled the car over into the woods and turned off the engine.

"Are you sure about this Laur?"

"Are you sure about this?" She grabbed my shirt and kissed me.

"Fuck." I mumbled grabbing her waist and pulling her into the back seat.

I stripped off her dress and threw it to the side...

"Mm, Ross..." she moaned...

xx