Chapter eighteen

**Laura's P.O.V**

I woke up with a massive headache, I felt oddly cold, and my bed felt vaguely like the backseat of a car. Wait..

I sat up and looked around. Sure enough I was in the backseat of a car, but when I looked down at myself, I realized why I felt so cold. I was naked. A familiar leather jacket covered me and I recognized the scent immediately. Ross.

I found my dress lying in the passenger seat along with my bra and panties, and I quickly got dressed. I can't believe I had sex with Ross. I was drunk. I hope he used a condom or I will kill him.

"Oh hey Laur, good you're awake, I just really needed to pee so I did it in a bush no biggie." Ross shrugged and got in the car.

"Ross, what happened last night?" I rubbed my head and put on Ross's jacket.

"We had sex, and oh, you were drunk."

"Yeah, no kidding."

"Well in all fairness, I had no idea that you would be that drunk." Ross started the engine.

I got out of the back seat and went to the front, "What did you expect? It was my first time drinking!"

"Well I told Eddie that you don't drink! You should have just listened to me!"

"And once again, who made you my mom?!"

"Well if you didn't drink in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"You are such an asshole!" I yelled grabbing my shoes off the ground.

"You're the one who told me to pull the car into the woods and fuck you!"

"Why would I say that? I'm with Eddie!" I was beyond angry with him.

"And you probably would have done this with Eddie anyway!" He started to pull the car out of the woods.

"No! Eddie is a good guy! Not like you!"

"That's wrong! Eddie probably wouldn't have even used a condom! You're lucky I used one!" Ross's entire face was red with anger. I don't blame him.

"You are just a big asshole! You knew I was drunk and you still took advantage me! I can't believe I ever even liked you!" I turned to face the window, not wanting to have another word with him.

"Did you just say that you like me?" He raised an eyebrow, going back to the cocky dick he always was.

"Liked you. Emphasis on liked." I rolled my eyes as he drove on the road.

"Right, because you are soo into Eddie now." He rolled his eyes gagging.

"Shut up."

"'Oh Laura, don't forget about me while you're with that hunk of hottness called Ross.' 'Oh Eddie, I'd never forget about you no matter how much Ross resembles a Greek God with all his hunky man hotness.'" Ross mocked.

"I never said any of that." I stated as I tried to hold back my laughter.

"Okay so maybe I exaggerated a little bit on the 'dont forget about me' parts."

"Right, that's the part you exaggerated on." I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, you know you love my Greek God body. You should have seen the way I banged into you last night." He grinned.

"Ross!" I gasped.

"Its true, you were moaing so much. 'Oh Ross, harder, please I need it'" He mocked.

"Shut up!" I half laughed and half gasped.

Soon enough, Ross and I drove down the road while he continually mocked me, and we laughed about it.

xx