Chapter eight

**Ross's P.O.V**

I walked into American Lit. early for once, but mostly because I am trying to impress Laura by being nice. Well niceish at least.

Today Laura's tiny friend, Raini I think, wasn't here so she was all alone until I took a seat next to her.

"Hey." I hope my plan works.

Laura started to move to a different seat. Guess my plan isn't working.

"No, Laura! I won't say anything else just please stay here." she looked slightly confused so my plan must be working. Sort of. 

"Fine," she gave in, "creep." she mumbled the last part, which made me smile a little. 

"Okay class, let's get started." Class had begun although I zoned out by the first 10 seconds.

••••••

"Are you still pissed at me?" I caught up to Laura leaving the classroom.

"Well, actually I'm not pissed at you at all."

Thank god, "Really?" 

"Yeah. I'm not pissed because I am fucking infuriated and now here you are following me around and acting all nice! Why are you being such a freaky creep?" she turned around and walked away as soon as she said it. So I'm guessing that was a rhetorical question. 

"Laura wait!" I called going after her.

I finally caught up to her at the dorms building.

She whirled on me fuming, "What the hell do you want from me Ross?! Quit following me around everywhere it's creepy!"

I stepped back and held my hands up in innocence, "Laura, I just want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I was completely out of line and I was being very heartless to other people's feelings. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." I was face to face with her by now.

She stared into my eyes, "Ross, what are you doing?"

"Apologizing for my actions." I think she is falling right into my plan. Perfect.

"Why?"

"Because I feel incredibly guilty and I want to make it up to you."

"This isn't you." she shook her head and started to turn away.

I grabbed her wrist, "It's the new me."

I could feel her hot breath rapidly increasing speed as I pulled her closer to me.

"Ross.." she started but couldn't finish because in seconds I had my lips enclosing hers.

I felt her gasp at the action, so I took my advantage and slipped my tongue into her mouth. She moaned slightly which was enough to make me need to change my pants. 

Our tongues battled until I pinned hers down. A louder moan escaped her mouth. My knees turned to jelly.

And of course she just had to push me away at that moment, and then she ran away.

Who would run away after kissing me?

I'm Ross Shor Lynch!

xx