Chapter twenty-six

**Ross's P.O.V**
The sunlight was streaming through the windows of the dorm room, it was half past 10 o'clock, and we were an hour late for class, not that I care, but Laura will.

She finally shifted underneath my arm, as she sat up rubbing her eyes looking around, "What time is it?" She yawned.

"10:30," I said flopping back down.

"We didn't- you know..." She made some crazy gestures with her hands and gave me a weird look.

"I still have my pants on and you still have your shirt on, so I think we're good." I shrugged.

"Wait! Did you say 10:30?!?!" She jumped from bed as I nodded, "We're so late for class!" She started to run blindly around the room grabbing clothes.

"I'm usually another hour late, so we're good." I yawned laying back down.

"Get up idiot!" She threw a pillow at me.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I got up.

••••••

**Laura's P.O.V**

"Ross! Shit dude! Come quick, Eddie is way out of control!" Justin came racing toward us, his Mohawk moving side to side.

"What the hell happened dude?" Ross grabbed Justin's shoulders and steadied him.

"Eddie, just got into a huge bitch fight with Annie, she was screaming something about you two and Christy is trying to break the fight up, but I think he tried to slap her." Justin said letting out a breath.

"He can't hit her! She's a girl!" I gasped.

"Yeah I know, we need your help Shor, it's huge."

"Okay, fine. C'mon Laur." Ross grabbed my hand and we followed Justin.

••••••

**Nobody's P.O.V**

"I can't believe that Calum dropped out of the plan." Eddie said angrily as he set up the projector.

"Well, he's just a little bimbo with no balls." Annie rolled her eyes as she angled the screen.

"Yeah," Eddie breathed, "okay, it's all set up. Now all that's left is to ruin their stupid relationship in front of everyone.

"Can't wait." Annie giggled evilly.

••••••

**Ross's P.O.V**

The assembly had just started as Justin, Laura, and I rushed in.

"Dude!" I whispered, "Where the hell is the fight? This is an assembly!"

"I'm really truly sorry about this, Shor." Justin shook his head and ran off.

"What is he talking about?" Laura nudged me.

"I don't kno-" I was cut off by a loud ringing voice coming from the speakers.

"Ladies and gentlemen of NYU, I show you Ross Shor Lynch, in all his glory." The voice laughed at the ironic intro, and I recognized the voice as Eddie immediately.

A video began playing on the large projection screen in the front of the auditorium despite all the murmurs from the crowd.

"Mmm Ross, push into me harder," a girl I didn't even recognize had moaned, "I need it," She screamed.

"You've been a bad bad girl, and I'm gonna punish you." My voice rang clearly from the video.

"Now, more recently Ross has been toying with the very esteemed Laura Marie Marano," Eddie's voice rang in the speaker as a new video played.

This one was set in the backseat of my car at the exact time Laura and I first had sex, "Laur, you're so hot when your drunk," I had groaned.

"Fuck me Ross," Laura's voice came out clear as day. It was her all right.

"If you say so," I had grinned and banged right into her.

"You filmed us?!?" Laura practically screamed.

"No, no, Laur I swear I didn't film that, I fucking swear." I said quickly trying to calm her down.

"Shut up Ross," She wiped a tear from her face, and turned to leave.

"Laura, please wait, I swear I didn't film any of that stuff!" I ran after her grabbing her arm.

"No Ross! Don't touch me asshole!" She threw my arm off her, "I fucking hate you!" She spat running away from me.

"Dammit!" I yelled out kicking the wall. I lost her for good this time.

xx

The End