Chapter fourteen

**Laura's P.O.V**

I woke up bright and early ready for the day grabbing my cutest outfit and setting out on my bed.

"Someone's extra peachy today," Rydel giggled at my bubbly-ness, "is it Ross?"

"Yeah, we really connected last night." I gushed.

"Oh my god! Did you guys have sex?" Rydel jumped from her bed.

"What? No! We're not that close." I rolled my eyes grabbing my towel.

"Oh, so what happened?" she raised a brow.

I thought about it, well yesterday after we left Panda Express, we talked, more like flirted, in his car until we drove back to his place and talked about our homework, more like flirted, and then we ended up kissing. Extensively.

"We, uh hung out at his place and did homework and may have possibly kissed a little bit." I barely whispered the last part.

"What was that last one?" Rydel cocked her head.

I sighed, "We kissed."

"Oh my gosh Laur! You guys kissed?!" Rydel gasped.

"Yeah," I bit my lip thinking back on it.

"Awe," Rydel smiled.

"Now I need to shower." I pushed past her and left the room.

**Ross's P.O.V**

I hopped out of bed felt pumped for class today, which is definitely a first for me.

I thought back on last night as I grabbed my clothes. I brought Laura back here and we kissed a whole lot. She is a damn good kisser. And damn hot.

I grabbed a white shirt and dark blue jeans with my converse, threw on my leather jacket, ruffled my hair, and grabbed my books and keys.

When I got to school I spotted Laura walking in with her coffee. She looked so damn hot. Just as I got out, a hand slammed against the side of my car. Just the person I didn't want to see.

"Where are you going Rossy?" Annie's high pitched shrill voice rung.

"Uh class." I tried to push past her.

"Since when do you go to class?" Annie pushed me back against my car.

"Since I wanted to graduate and get out of this hellhole." I pushed her away and walked towards the building.

"Well class is five times a week so what's the big deal if you miss one day?" she pouted with her overly glossed lips.

"A lot. Now can I go?" I turned to walk away.

"That prudish bitch Laura or whatever really corrupted you didn't she?" Annie called from behind me.

I whirled around, "She is not a bitch."

"Well whatever she is, she totally turned you into a dork." Annie said.

"She did not."

"Really? What the hell happened to you Shor? You used to ditch class everyday to go to the bar or to fuck some girl you met on the street and now look at you. You are doing your homework and going to every class and spending every free minute with that Laura chick." She did make a good point.

"Fine, you want the old Ross? Then lets do this," I opened my car and threw my backpack in, "get in."

"Where are we going?" Annie asked climbing in the passenger side.

"We are going to have some fun, Ross Lynch style." I climbed in the drivers side and turned the ignition.

xx