Chapter six

**Ross's P.O.V**

I was walking into Bread Co. to pick up something my sister asked for when I saw something that was enough to make me gag.

Laura and Eddie were sitting inside and she was laughing at whatever dumb ass comment he made. I want to punch the smirk right off his stupid face.

Why does Laura have to be so fucking hot? She's such an annoying buzzkill but she's so hot. If you ask me, she should be a nerdy prude girl with glasses and knee socks. Well, she's already prude but you get the point. I mean the girl does her homework a week ahead of everyone else, what the hell is wrong with her? I don't even do the homework that's due this week. 

But no matter how much I want to ignore her and never look at her face, I just can't seem to get away from her. 

Right now all I can think about is running in there and ruining her time with Eddie. So I did just that.

"Hey Laura! What's up?" I grabbed a chair and pulled it up at their table.

"Oh, uh Ross, what are you doing here?" she looked infuriated, but god was she hot.

"Well I came to get something for Rydel, but I can stick around here if you guys want me to."

"Oh no we really don't need yo-"

"Well if you insist, I guess I can stay."

"But I didn't say that you cou-"

"Great!" I cut Laura off twice and she was clearly angry.

Eddie however, hadn't said a word since I arrived. Good.

"So, what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, it was nothing really." Laura was clearly trying to hide something from me.

"No, go ahead and say it, just pretend I'm not even here." I grabbed one of Laura's tomatoes off her salad to annoy here further.

"Well, we were talking about wha-"

"What you and Annie used to do together." Eddie finally spoke up cutting Laura off.

I nearly choked on the tomato, "What?"

"What you and Annie use to do, remember that Ross?"

"Yeah I remember, but why the hell were you talking about that here?" Annie and I used to be sex buddies because I needed some relief back then, but I was never really that into her and honestly she is a little bit annoying.

"Well, I was just telling Laura about what fun you used to have with her, right Laura?"

Laura's face was pale by now, so she was clearly not expecting the conversation to take this turn.

"Well, I have to get started on my homework so I should be heading back to campus anyway, thanks for the lunch Eddie."

"Oh I'll drive you back, I have to drop Rydel's stuff off anyways." I did have to do that, but it was mostly just an excuse to be with Laura longer.

"Uh okay." she looked hesitant, but she agreed so it was ok.

**Laura's P.O.V**

Ross just randomly showed up and ruined my time with Eddie and then Eddie just started saying a bunch of bad things to Ross and now I was sitting in Ross's car waiting for him to drive me back home.

"Why were you with Eddie?" he hasn't even started the engine yet.

"Why do you care?" I was already frustrated with him, he should at least make this ride quiet.

"Well you were talking about me, so I would like to know what you were even doing with him." finally the engine fired up. 

"He asked me if I wanted to get lunch with him and I said yes, no big deal."

"It kind of is a big deal, Eddie isn't a very nice guy once you get to know him, he's only trying to get in your pants." I shut my legs immediately.

"Oh you mean like you and Annie?" I fired back taking the attention off me.

"Ouch, that hurt. Why were you talking about my sex life anyway?"

"That's not important, will you just drive back to the dorms."

"I am driving, and I think that I deserve to know why you were talking about my sexual activity."

"Fine! We were talking about it because Eddie and Annie and all your other friends thought that we were dating and he said that Annie hates me because she thinks we are dating and she likes you so she was jealous. Happy now?" I really just want to get to the dorms, curl up and try to forget this day.

"She likes me? Oh she's really going to reconsider when I tell her that I only used her." He laughed.

"You heartless asshole! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you only care about what happens to yourself?" We turned onto the parking lot of the dorms.

"Laura," he started.

"No! Don't you try to Laura me! I am sick of you, you are selfish, perverted, and a complete asshole"

I got out of the car the minute it stopped, and I started walking away. Fast.

"Wait up!" He called.

I walked faster.

That sick bastard. All he wants is to get in a girls pants, but he has the nerve to accuse Eddie of the same thing when clearly Eddie is a nice guy, the only nice guy.

xx