Chapter seven

**Ross's P.O.V**

I sat in my car with my head against the wheel in the dorms parking lot.

What the hell did I do.

"Fuck." I mumbled against the wheel.

Laura hates me even more now, great. I don't even know why I care so much about if she hates me or not, but I just do.

She is just so innocent. Maybe that's what I like about her, her innocence. She doesn't dress too conservative, but she's a total prude. She is at the top of her classes and is an honor roll student. She doesn't drink and has never had a boyfriend before. And she's a friggin virgin.

Why do I like this girl so much? She's the exact opposite of my type, but I like her more than any girl I've ever met. Love sucks ass.

I've usually only dated a girl for a couple days at best. The girls I've been with in the past have piercings, drink, go to parties, and are mostly a bunch of sluts who just want some guy to have sex with them. For some weird reason I want to have a long term legitimate relationship with Laura. I've never actually been in a relationship before.

What is this girl doing to me?

I started the engine and drove back to my place. The whole drive I couldn't stop thinking about Laura.

I got jealous when I saw her with Eddie, and I only annoyed her and ruined her stuff to get a rise out of her and see her cute face turn all red and angry, and I only said that stuff in the car to subtly tell her that I wasn't into any other girls. But I don't think she got the message.

If the only way to get on her good side is to be the guy she wants, then that's what I'll do.

I hope it works.

xx