Chapter twenty-three

The movie was pretty boring, but Eddie had his arm around me the whole time. His arm wasn't as soft and comfortable as Ross. Eddie's arm was kind of scratchy and didn't fit as well as Ross.

"Eddie, I'm going to go to the bathroom okay?" I whispered.

He nodded as I stood up quietly feeling Ross's eyes trained on me.

"Ugh." I let out an exasperated breath as I turned on the sink to splash water in my face.

"The movie totally blows." Ross came right into the woman's room without even hesitating.

"Ross!" I jumped turning to face him.

"Speaking of 'blow'," he made a swift hand motion to his lower region, "you wanna?" He smirked.

"Oh my god! No!" I shot him a disgusted glance, and turned back to the mirror to fluff my hair.

"What? You did it before, and I didn't even have to ask." He shrugged.

"Well this time, I'm on a date and so are you." I said.

"Whatever." Ross rolled his eyes.

"Hey, by the way, does Rydel know Eddie?" I asked turning to face him, leaning on the sink.

"Yeah, why?" Ross moved closer to me.

"Well, when he picked me up from my place, Rydel was asking him a bunch of really personal questions."

"Well she probably recognized him." He took another step closer.

"Yeah but she said the Eddie she knew was a total douche, so it can't be him." I tried to step back, but I was pressed against the sink.

"Trust me, he's the same guy." Ross looked me dead in the eyes, and I was hypnotized.

"But, then he lied to me when he said he didn't know her." I said feeling slightly hurt.

"Well he lies a lot." Ross shrugged coming so close to me that I could feel his breathing against me.

"What happened between them?" I tried to distract myself.

"They dated for a while even though she's older, and he forced her into sex and she was forced to say yes. He took her virginity by force and then broke her heart. She always talked about how she thought she was in love with him until he did that, then she left him and found Ratliff." Ross's expression hardened as he spoke.

"Is that why you always tell me he's bad?" I asked quietly.

He nodded quickly, "I don't want that to happen to you." He whispered.

"You care about me." I grinned.

"No, I just don't want to see you get hurt." He whispered looking away.

"Because you care." I turned his chin to face me.

"Fine so what if I care? How does that help?" He met my eyes hinting fear in his voice.

"It helps tons." I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

This kiss was warm and full of passion, nothing like before. He deepened it, swirling his tongue with mine. I gripped the sink behind me as his hands found my waist lifting me up to sit on the edge of the sink. Our lips never left each other as he gripped my thighs lightly.

"Mmm Ross," I moaned as his lips moved to my neck, "ahhh," I moaned in pleasure as I tugged at his hair.

"ROSSY!?!" Annie's shrill voice pierced the air, as the bathroom door slammed open.

xx