23

I will change the name for the Oc but of course you can replace it with your name if u want to. Enjoy reading!

I sighed heavily as I made it down to base. "Hey Lyrum! I was wondering when you'll be back!" Fuyku said. I hummed and took the hand off my face. "Where is she?" I asked. I wasn't a fan of anyone who works with Overhaul or even knew him. "She's in the meeting room." Kenji informed. I nodded and they followed me. I opened the door and saw her turn her head. She looked nothing like him. "You must be Overhaul's daughter. What brings you by?" I asked. "I ask for a favor." She spoke quietly. "Which is?" "I want you to break my family out." I stared at her for a full minute before knocking the papers off the table. She jumped and backed up a bit. "What makes you think I help that son of a b****?! He took a away a family member from me and severely injured my uncle!" I yelled. "I know what he did. Just please! I'll join your group and get anything that you need! I may not have a quirk but I'm useful in the Yakuza business!" She retorted back. I raised a brow at her. "How do I know you won't stab us in the back? Your father came to visit us saying he was going to join. But it turned out he wanted to take my fathers place on controlling the underground. I don't care what happens to that man as long as he dies in his filthy prison." I said before heading towards the door. "You know what's it's like to almost lose a family! You went to save yours! I'm more responsible than my father! Please! They're all I have left!" She shouted. I stood there for minute before turning around. I huffed out a groan. "Fine, but just so you know that when you join us. Don't think that you can do whatever you want. We'll be watching you. Now suit up, I don't got all day." I growled. I left and went to inform the others to get ready.

.....

"Let's go." I ordered. We jumped down and I decayed the door. "Scarecrow!" "On it!" "Kyoko you know what to do!" I shouted as I killed many of the guards. "They're up in floor F!" We split up and ambush the guards. We all took a door and opened it as we heard a click. I growled as I saw the man I wanted dead. "S-Shigaraki?..." he questioned. "Nope. The names Kira, Overjerk. Now let's get you out of here without me killing you." I snarled. "You still hate me. Why are you doing this?" He asked. "Geez dad couldn't decay your mouth? You sure do ask a lot of dame questions." I said. "You're daughter asked for a proposition. I break you out and she belongs to the Outlaws." I said. "A-Akira?" I raised a brow and sighed. "So that's her name? Don't worry she won't die as long she does her part and not make any wrong moves. If she does I will slaughter her in front of you and your gang. Then I will kill you all slowly and painfully. So you best hope it doesn't turn out that way. You know you can't do anything since you lack the pair a arms to kill me right now." I looked at him with a glare and he glared back. "I can see it that you want me dead. But if my fingers slip you're as good as dead. Or I can just set you on fire. Since her life is on the line you better listen to what I say. So get in the van before I change how the plans go." I ordered him. His friends helped him up and I smirked as I sat in the front with Kuraim. "Let's get out of here." He nodded and we drove off.

....

"There you are little flame. Where did you go?" Dad asked. "Went to do a favor for my new recruit. I just hope I don't regret it." I said. "What was it?" Papa asked. "Breaking out the Yakuza gang....Overhaul's gang." I sighed and put my feet on the desk. "What?! Are you mad?!" Compress asked. "Ever since I was born. Don't worry I made sure that he keeps in line. He knows better if he doesn't want his daughter being slaughtered in front of him." I laughed. "You raised a evil child." Trumpet mumbled. "Only the best." Dad chuckled.

- Hawks POV-
He scares the crap out of me....this kid is more of villain that his parents. He won't hesitate to kill his prey if they step out of line. I just hope he doesn't find out what I'm hiding...who knows what he'll do to me. I then saw his head turn to me. I looked away and blushed from embarrassment. I can feel the smirked off him. I need to be very careful around him. Who knows if he's already spying on me? He sees me as prey and if I do anything wrong...I can say goodbye to my life.

No there is no Hawks x reader!.....unless u guys want that.....alright I'm out. How a great...whatever day it is!