12

This was suggested by EllaHampton thank you for the suggestion!

What's a mommy?

You went out to the park with your two dads. You played around and had fun. "(Random name) come on its time to go home!" You looked over to the woman that called for her child. You tilted your head at the scene, you watched as the woman gave a soft smile and patted the kids head. "Mommy can we go get ice cream?" 'Mommy? What's a mommy?' You thought. Although you were a smart five year old, you didn't understand some basic words that was ordinarily used. "(Y/n) time go home." Tomura said while coming up to you. You turned around and grabbed his gloved hand with yours. The thought on what a mother was still stuck in your mind.
As you sat on the couch looking down at the floor, you heard your fathers come in. You looked up at them as they greeted you. "Daddy, Papa...what's a mommy?" You asked. They froze at that question and so did some of the team. How could they answer that when you were just made by a quirk. What if you started to ask where your mother went or who was she. Dabi sighed and sat down next to you. "A mommy is a person who has a kid. It's like what me and papa do, but only they are a woman." He explained while hoping that you don't asked where yours was. "Oh...where's my mommy?" 'How am I suppose to explain this?' Dabi thought. "Not everyone gets a mommy (Y/n). Some just have daddy's." Tomura said. "Oh okay. Well I'm happy that I get my daddy and papa!" You said happily and went to go play with Toga and Twice. Dabi and Tomura sighed in relief. Kurogiri chuckled at the two, "Sooner or later you both have to tell her the truth." They both nodded. "Yeah but she's still a kid..." Dabi said. "At least she didn't ask where babies come from." The three of them laughed and continued to talk about the plans.

Sorry if this is short but I hoped you guys enjoy this. You are more than welcome to suggest another chapter idea. Have a great day!