1

I looked over to (Y/n) and saw her jumping up and down in her crib. She is currently one year old and is my joy. "How's my little flame doing?" I laughed as I grabbed her. I took out her bottle and warmed it up with my quirk. "Daddy has to go to work today. Handman is really annoying sometimes." I said to her but she focused more on the bottle. I dropped her off at a small daycare that I was able to let her go to while I was gone.
When I got inside the bar Shigaraki began to rant about the plan or something but all I could think of was (y/n) and her baby needs. "You alright Dabi man?" I looked over to see Twice next to me. "Tch. I'm fine." I said as I walked away from him and sat on the barstool. "C'mon I know something is up! What's on your mind?" He asked. "He's probably in love!" Toga laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Am not! Both of you shut up for once." I usually get annoyed with them but with the lack of sleep, I could barely handle them. I got up and told them I was going out. 'I need to find more formula and diapers for (y/n) anyway.' I thought.
- Twice POV-
I watched as Dabi left. I decided to go follow him to see what was going on with him. He's been acting strange since when Shigaraki told us we were attacking the UA students at camp. I looked up and saw him walk into a cheap store. I didn't think much of it since we are villains and we don't have a lot of money. I then saw him look around in the...baby section?! He grabbed a few things and left. 'What are you hiding from us Dabi?'
- Dabi POV  -
I picked up (Y/n) from daycare and hugged her. "How's my little flame? No one bullied you?" She only babbles at me and touched my face. I smiled and we began to walk back home.
"And daddy saw the hyena fight with the vampire at the playground. Daddy laughed and laughed at the show." I told her a story I made up for her. She clapped her hands and smiled. I shed as well and kissed her chubby cheeks. "I think it's time for you to have your bottle little one." I put her down on her crib and went to make a bottle. I heard (Y/n) cry on the other side of the room. I grabbed the bottle and quickly picked her up. "It's okay love. Daddy's here." I gave her the bottle and gently rubbed her head. Once she was finished I watched her fall asleep in my arms. "Good night my little flame." I kissed her head and gently put her in her crib.