14

Meeting Grandma Rei!

Dabi has been thinking about his family and he wasn't sure if he should introduce him to his mother. He only saw her five times and it's been awhile since he last visited. Finally he came to a decision. 

"Ready (Y/n)?" Dabi asked his daughter. "Yup!" (Y/n) waved bye to her family and papa before leaving the hideout with Dabi. (Y/n) smiled and hummed a small tune that she heard at daycare. She held Dabi's hand as she hummed and Dabi smiled at her. "Where are we going daddy?" You asked. "We're meeting someone special, your grandma." Dabi said. You just nodded and tried to figure what a grandma was. Dabi chuckled at your confusion, "She's daddy's mommy, but you call her grandma." You took this information and nodded happily. 

Dabi knocked on the door and heard a come in. "Hey mom." Dabi said softly. "Toya, how nice to see you again. Who's the little one?" Rei asked while looking at you. You hid behind Dabi because you were shy when you met new people. Dabi smiled down at you and nudged you forward a bit. "Mom this is (Y/n) your granddaughter. (Y/n) go say hi." You walked up to woman and held your Dabi plushie. "Hello grandma." You said quietly. Rei smiled at you warmly. "Well hello (Y/n). How old are you?" She asked. "Five." She nodded and Dabi walked towards you two. "How are you doing mom?" he asked while putting you on his lap. "Good, Shoto has been writing me letters." Rei said. Dabi smiled a bit and patted you head. "Shoto? He has daddy's eyes...well one." You said. Dabi was shocked at what you said. "Has she already met Shoto?" Rei asked surprised. "She was taken by the heroes a few months ago. She probably was taken in UA and met Shoto there." you nodded and held you daddy. Rei hummed and you all talked. You loved Rei already and you were happy that you met her. 

"So how do you think of you grandma?" Dabi asked. "I love grandma! Can we visit her again daddy?" Dabi chuckled and nodded. "Sure thing my little flame." "Can we also meet Shoto?" Dabi paused before talking again. "Maybe another time. Him and daddy are not happy with each other now." Dabi wasn't sure how to break this down to you.  "Okay." You said a bit disappointed. When you both arrived home you went to Tomura and talked about your visit with Rei. "All for One was your grandpa but the mean heroes took him away." Tomura told you. "Do I have another grandpa daddy?" "No." Dabi said without hesitating. Toga snorted and to which Dabi smacked her to keep quiet. "Don't worry papa we'll get grandpa back! Then we can hurt the heroes for doing that!" Your eyes to blue and red from your excitement.  Tomura smiled and nodded. "Sooner or later but until then we have other people to deal with." You nodded and went to go play with Sako. 

Hope you all enjoy meeting grandma rei!