Let's get something straight...

So lately, I've seen people often get confused in this story. So I'm here to clarify some things for all the people who are confused or, just don't understand the creation of you/ Lyrum. I won't call you guys out or anything and this is not to sound mean. I'm a kind person-

Tomura- Yeah that's a lie.

Shut up before a cut off your hands and you'll be just like Kai.

Tomura- See what did I say 

*Pushes him out the way* 

Anyway, let's get this thing over with. 

First off...The hair when you were little. 

Yes, I know Tomura's hair was black. I've read the manga and seen his back story. I know his hair turned to greyish-blue hair. I read the manga and know his backstory. The quirk that manifested you/ Lyrum can do both past and present looks or just something the quirk inflicted on you.

Let's see how it happened. 

A man was running on the streets of Hosu. He was late for work of course and tried to catch the last train. As he ran he bumped into someone wearing all black and having a hood over his head. He quickly apologized and continued to run. The train of course he was crowded with other people on their way to work. As the train jolted a bit he fell back a bit and shortly landed on a man with a black coat while wearing a mask and sunglasses. Once again he apologized and, little did he know as he stressed he used his quirk on accident. He got off the train and rushed into the hospital. 

When Dabi arrived home he was surprised to see a basket on the doorstep of his home. He walked over to it cautiously and looked at what was under the blanket. Under he saw a small girl/boy who was sleeping soundly in the basket. Dabi then felt some sort of connection with the child and smiled happily. He picked up the child and walked inside his home. "Don't worry, daddy is here...my little flame.

So now that is out of the way the next one was...is Tomura a girl?

No, he's still the same man-child we know and love. I don't know why some thought he was a girl....(not trying to be mean). I did give hints that you/Lyrum say fatherly figure words to him such as "papa."  I don't have anything more to say for this so...on to the next one!

Your villain name...

Yes, I see you guys are hinting that this is from Death Note which is the top five of my favorite animes. I love how you guys joke about it and it makes me laugh every time I see you guys leave comments. I was honestly not sure what villain name I wanted you to have. I was thinking Incinerate since that is your quirk but it seemed too long and I tried to find other fire-type names but most of the good ones were taken or I just didn't like. Kira was the only name that popped in my head since I was listening to Shigaraki's improvement when the person said something about the god of death. So, that's why I choose it.  

Your age...no one was confused about this but I wanted to let you guys know you are 16 and soon seventeen. The other outlaws are the same age as you despite if I put them 15...I might have to change Kuraims and Zoeys. 

Tomura is the other father due to the man touching him by using his quirk. Let me explain...

Quirk: Soulmate gift

This quirk has the ability to make the user touch two people who claim to be in love and want a child if they are not able to have one. Of course, the user has a place where they can send the child if these two are soulmates. (The nursery) If the baby does not appear then the two 'lovers' are not meant to be with one another. If the user does not pay attention to where the child should be, it will often go to the place where the last person they touched residents. The age can also be mixed up a bit if not paying attention as well. If you are wondering "What if the user touched more than the two people?" that's simple. The user can only touch about two people if the quirk is activated. The child will have the appearance of the parents from the present and the past. They will have DNA related to the parents no matter if the parents are the same sex. The quirk will only work if the two are soulmates. (I think that's it for now on that quirk.)

That's it and if you have any more questions about the story, don't be shy. I can answer any questions you have in store or if you're just confused.