13

Villain Daycare

"Alright (Y/n) today you are going to daycare." Dabi said. You nodded as you strap your backpack on. "It's a secret daycare for the villains kids go to, so you won't have to worry about heroes taking you away." You nodded and grabbed both their hands as you went through Kurogiri's portal.

"Class we have a new student. Please welcome (Y/n) Shigaraki." The teacher said. You saw about eleven kids in there and you saw a familiar face. You smiled at him warmly and went to sit in the empty seat.

....

"Kuraim! I didn't know your parents were villains too?" I greeted him. "U-Uh yeah...they're known as Blood Lust." "Really that's so cool!" "My mommy is known as Pain Killer!" A girl with blue frizzy hair chimed in. "My daddy is know as Shadow!" A boy with bright brown eyes spoke. "...m-my mama i-is known as Silent." A boy with purple eyes quietly spoke. "My mommy and daddy are called The Grims." A girl with white hair said. "Who are your parents known as?" The boy with brown eyes asked. "Mine daddy's are known as Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi." Their eyes widen. "You're dad's are part of the league of villains?!" "That's so cool!" "I wish I was part of that team!" "How are they like?" We all talked and soon we all became friends. "Hey maybe we can form our own villain group!" Quinn suggested. (Pain killers daughter) "That sounds cool! But what should our group name be?" Kenji asked. (Shadow's son) We all thought for a minute. "How about The Outlaws?" I suggested. They smiled and nodded. "That sounds awesome!" We all played games and we discussed our villain outfits and names.

"Bye guys!" I waved at them. "Bye (Y/n)!" My friends shouted. I held onto both my parent hands. "I see you made some friends." Daddy smiled. I nodded and told thrm both about them. "We then called ourselves The Outlaws. It's our leagues name." I smiled. "The Outlaws? That actually sounds amazing." Papa smiled. I hummed and went to go play with Twicy and Aunti Toga and tell them about my day.
"She's already wanting to destroy the world. We raised such a wonderful child." Dabi chuckled. Tomura laughed and nodded. "She's our little flame."

Sorry it's so short but I will do more soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I will soon make drawings of these little villains.