16

Oh ho ho! I'm back and we are into the Shie Hassaikai vs Heroes! You are nine now and the everyone else is still the same age because anime logic!

"C'mon I want to help! Please!" I begged daddy. He sighed and looked at Papa. "You trained me and I get a hold of my quirk." I reasoned. "Yeah but you still get burns." Daddy said. I pouted and glared at him a bit. "I can handle the pain! If I use to much I'll use Papa's quirk!" He sighed and talked to Papa privately. "Fine but only if you stick by both Twice and Toga. Don't do anything reckless." Papa said. I smiled with glee and got my stuff ready. I got dressed in my villain outfit which was my coat that look like daddy's, black rip jeans, black t-shirt, one of the hands was over my face that Papa gave me, and I pulled the hood over my head. I got out and  Aunti Toga squealed. "Aww you look so cute! I have to take pictures!" "Toga now is not the time. You three have a job to do." She pouted but never the less she went back to smiling. "Be safe (Y/n). Protect her at all cost you lunatics!" Daddy called out. "No problem!"

You stood between Toga and Twice as you three stood in front of the Shie Hassaikai. "My names Toga and I was told to come here. Hiya."
"Long time no see bird man. Be warned I'll never forgive you. So happy to be on the team!" They looked down at me. "My name is Kira...that's all you need to know." I said as I glared at Overhaul. "Wonderful." He said looking at me. "The league of villains!? This is great! Let's brawl!" The big guy said. "I'll kill you!" "Do you want to be turned to dust?" "Yeah no thanks." We answered back. "Sorry about the whole magna thing. It's unfortunate I didn't want to kill him." "You mean her." I retorted back. "Don't make that mistake again." Aunti Toga said. "Anyway this is no time to be holding grudges against each other. We're one the same team now and I want your help with my plan. I glared at Overhaul and stood beside Aunti Toga. "Bastard you play cool the first time we met too like you don't care about anything. So what are my orders?" I face palm at Twicy's other side. "Just follow my instructions like everyone else in the organization, but first things first. I want the details about your quirks. It'llbe easier for us to work together if I understand what you could do." I growled at his words and clicked my tounge. "I think I'll tell you about my power when you need to know about them. And just to be clear I still don'tlike you people. " Aunti Toga said. "You saw what I can do when I killed your buddy." I smiled under the hand. "So much for making a good impression. Don't underestimate the Yakuza!" The plushie yelled. We all glared at him and something sparked in my head. "I agree with Toga and Kira. We'll tell you we feel like it. It won't get out of me! Nope my lips are sealed!" Twicy said. "What is your quirk?" One of the guys asked. I felt different...like some kind of wave just washed over me. Twicy explained his quirk. Me and Aunti looked at him. "Huh? It's like I couldn't stop the words coming out of my mouth!" I tilted my head in confusion. 'Is that his quirk? Must be a truth telling quirk...' "That was stupid." "It wasn't me Toga I swear!" "And you?" The man asked Aunti. She then began to explain her quirk. Me and Twicy looked at her. "See." "You little one?" I glared at him for calling me little. "I'm not little!" I pouted. He seemed surprised along with the others in the group. "What is your quirk Kira?" He asked. I felt the wave go over me. "Tch. Fine since you want to be a big baby about it! If I touch anything with five fingers then I can burn them from the inside and out in the end they turn to dust. That's all I'm giving up!" "Is there more that we should know?" He asked. "Like I said that's all I'm giving up." 'His quirk is not working on me...why? Do I have another quirk that Papa or Daddy didn't tell me?' I thought. "One more thing did Shigaraki say anything about betraying us?" I raised a brow but shook my head no. "No/Nope!" "Alright then, I'll accept you three part of the Hassaikai now, but wanted criminals like you need to stay out of sight." I tilted my head to the side and sweatdrop. 'I'm a kid...I'm not wanted...yet.' "Until otherwise don't leave the underground facilities." "House arrest?!" Twicy yelled. "Aww that sounds super lame." "No fair!" I pouted. "Once I trust you a little more you can do whatever you want, but you'll have to prove yourselves." Overhaul left the room. "You better change those attitudes if you want to be taken seriously. For us to accept you you gotta follow orders brats! We're Yakuza not some back alley thugs you got that!" I frowned at the small plushie. 'We'll see what happens at the end...Shie Hassaikai.'