25

I'm going to change things up a little. So, the league of villains and all the Paranormal Liberation Front are kinda retired. Since I don't have vol. 26 of the manga I'm going to change things up a bit. And sadly this story is coming to an end. *Cries in anime* Don't look at me like that! I know you all love it and it makes me happy that many of you enjoy this story. 

So you took over and yes your family is still alive and is in hiding. Grandma Rei is also in hiding due to you wanting to have some sanity with you. Rei really doesn't mind what you do and you talk things over with her before doing what you want to do. Enjoy reading!

-Endeavor POV-

I looked in the files that Eraserhead gave me again. "Lyrum Shigaraki. Age is about sixteen or seventeen. The date of birth is unknown. His parents are Dabi and Shigaraki. His quirk is similar to both of them but more deadly and powerful. Be aware of him. Not even at the age of ten, he was able to make his own group of villains. All children of the most wanted killers in the world are under her wing now. He recently recruited Overhaul's daughter that ran away from us. We have to stop him before he makes another move." Eraserhead said to me and all the other heroes. I looked at Lyrums photo. He seemed the have the eyes of death and a smile cold as the wind. Just then, the screens began to glitch. Circus music began to play eerily. "Hello, everyone..." He laughed. "I've seen many people talking about me. The young king of death. I gotta say, I'm flattered." He laughed once more. The camera moved, and it showed a person with a bag over their head. "Oh, I almost forgot. We have our little friend here. You might know him when this bag is gone. But before we get into the real fun, I like to talk about heroism." His smile flattened. "When we are young we have to learn the difference between hero and villain. Good and evil. What makes a hero a hero? What makes a villain a villain, really? I've looked up to many villains that I've seen growing up. Stain, my family, Overhaul even. All with a different goal. I agree with all of them, but I like to see things a bit differently. Heroes and villains, they're all just labels really. The way I see it, heroes put hope into many civilians and think everything is going to be alright. Yet they make us weak. When they see people on the streets all they see is that some hero will help them. We're separated on if we have a quirk or not. We're separated by if our quirk is useful or not. If they're dangerous or hero-like. In the end, it comes with the same outcome. We are all still separated. Many heroes are fakes...sounds familiar right?" He laughed. "Then again...without us villains, we wouldn't need heroes. With or without quirks we'll still live in a society full of hate and indifference. Heroes always say they'll save the day. Many children want to be heroes when they grow up, but when they see that's all a fantasy, just because of what kind of quirk they have. Or maybe how they look, or where their bloodline came from...it breaks them. Little by little until they just die. Why be a hero? Us villains- no, I hate the word villain. Outlaws have a better ring to it. Why not be an outlaw? There are no boundaries! No one to stop you from what you want to do! Being free and enjoying life the way you want it to be! No many of us outlaws get to live a normal life like everyone else on this earth. Who wants to be normal, and be the same as everyone else?! Normal is what society looks for. If you don't have it, they immediately cut you off. That's what I've learned from my family. So, please! Everyone join me, and the Outlaws! We will make a new world! Let us rid this world of these so-called heroes! They give nothing but indifference! Join me, and I can make your wishes come true!" He announced. His friends came to the shadows and saluted as he walked past them. "Now before we get excited. Let's introduce our friend here." He laughed. My eyes widen as I saw him. "Did you figure it out?! Yes! It is Shoto Todoroki! Endeavor, I hope you're watching this. I would hate for you to miss this." He smiled. Shoto looked down, and he was breathing heavily. "C'mon, uncle Shoto. Give them a big smile." He forced a smile on his face by using his fingers. "Anyway, Scarecrow pass me the serum," he ordered. "We will make the world a better place. Even if I have to kill millions with my own bare hands. This is our reward and you only have two lives left." without warning he stuck the needle in Shoto's neck. He laughed as Shoto began to groan and breathe heavily. Shoto began to move uncontrollably in the chair he was stuck on. His skin turned black and spikes popped out of his skin. Lyrum and his friends began to laugh and cheer. Once it was done, Shoto was not the same. He had glowing yellow eyes and a spiky rock body texture. (Remember from the fantasy Au when he looks like a demon. That's what I'm referring to what he looks like.) "It worked! Your work at its best as always doctor." Lyrum walked up to Shoto and he saluted. "All hail Kira." he spoke. "This is just the beginning heroes. Soon the word hero will be forgotten and a new rise of warriors will come out of the shadows! THIS IS OUR START OF A NEW WORLD!" He yelled. The lights in the room turned on and hundreds, maybe thousands of villains or wanted criminals were saluting. "ALL HAIL KIRA!!" they yelled. The screen cut to black and in reading was their name. I didn't know what to say...nor what to do. I just witness my own son turn into a monster! I walked out of the room. "I'm going to find him! I'm going to put an end to this so call Kira!" I yelled. "Mark my words young man...I will put an end to this and you." I began to think back at his words before he turned Shoto. "Uncle Shoto..." my eyes widen and I stopped. "No...it couldn't be..." I said to myself.

- Author POV-

Lyrum smiled and looked down at the city. "We're family..." Endeavor said while Lyrum smirked.  Lyrum began to laugh and walked down to the base. "Let us begin..."

You like the twist I put into your ideas? I'm evil I know...I'm heartless and know one too many things about serial killers. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As always have a great...whatever day it is! Bye Bye~