3

- Dabi POV-
"Daddy!" I was sleeping until (Y/n) cried out. I quickly got up and went to her crib. "What's wrong sweetie?" I carried her in my arms. She whimpered when the sound of thunder was heard. She began to cry and hold on tighter to me. "Aww it's okay (y/n). Daddy has you." I smiled down at her. I began to walk back and forth in the room while patting her back. I hummed her a soft lullaby that my mother use to sing to me. I frowned as I thought about my family. 'The mission is coming soon and who will take care of her while I'm gone. If I just drop her off and not pick her up then what will happen?' I stopped thinking and looked at my baby. Her face was so cute and soft. "It'll be alright (Y/n). I'll think of something."
~Next day ~
I was sitting next to handface at the bar until Twice came up to me. "Dabi my man let's talk! Privately." I gave him a questioning look but just followed him outside. "What is it-" i got cut off by him. "How is she?" I paused and looked at him. "I don't know what you're-" "Don't play dumb! I know about her." He took out the picture of me and (Y/n). I furrowed my eyebrows and snatched it from him. "How did-" "It fell out. You're lucky Shigaraki didn't find it." I looked at the photo and put it back in my pocket. "Did you tell anybody?" I asked. "Nope! I didn't think you wanted anyone to know. Plus you have to keep the baby powder smell down. It's a big give away." I nodded. "Can i meet her please?! I promise to be good!" He pleaded. "Fine just shut up!" I rolled my eyes. 'I hope that this doesn't put us in danger.'
-Twice POV-
I smiled as me and Dabi walked to the daycare. I was able to take off my mask for a while until we get to his house. "Daddy!" I watch as a little one year old crawl to Dabi. "Hi (Y/n). How's my little flame doing?" He picked her up and walked over to me. "(Y/n) say hello to Twice." She looked at me and smiled. "T-Twicy." She giggled. I laughed a bit as she patted my face.
When me and Dabi got some food we arrived to his house. To be honest it looked like a dump. This was no place to put a growing child. "It's not the best place but it's all I could afford." Dabi sighed. He put (Y/n) on the small couch. "So how did you meet (Y/n)?" I asked. "She arrived at my door. She was only one when I found her." I looked at the little girl playing with her toys. She had red hair with a bright blue strip of hair in the front. Bright (e/c) eyes and a mole mark just below on the left corner of her mouth. I think you all know those details and kinda know the plot twist. "Did you..." "No I haven't gone out with any woman. Though me and Shigaraki...." my eyes widen and I just laughed. "Oh shut up Twice." He rolled his eyes. I stopped and looked over to (Y/n). I saw her trying to get up on her feet. "Yo Dabi." He turned around and his eyes widen. She started to walk towards us. "Come to daddy (Y/n)." "Daddy." She smiled and ran all her might to him. "You walked! That's my big girl!" I smiled at the moment these two shared. "Well I should go. It's getting pretty late." I looked at (Y/n) and grabbed her little hands. "Bye little (Y/n)!" She giggled. "Bye bye Twicy!" Dabi waved and I left. 'She's so adorable. I hope you show the others real soon Dabi...'