4

- no one's POV-
Toga knew something was up between Shigaraki and Dabi, but she wanted to know what was going on with Dabi and Twice. Over the week she saw a bit of baby vomit on Twice's suit along with Dabi's jacket. She decided to follow the two boys when they left. Shigaraki was also interested but told Toga to go find out.
-Toga POV-
I was bit behind and almost lost the two. They went to store and I watched them go into the baby section. My eyes widen as I saw a little girl holding Dabi's hand. "(Y/n) which toy do like best?" Twice asked. Apparently she was starting teething from the things he held up. She picked one and smiled. She then turned to me and wave. Me being adorning her cuteness I forgot to hide. "Toga?! What are you doing here?" Twice asked. Dabi held on to the little girl and didn't look very happy. After Dabi paid for his kids needs we went behind the store to talk. "Before you say anything. Shigaraki asked me to follow you two. You both have been acting weird and I could tell he was worry." I said. Dabi sighed and began to walk back to the bar. "Dabi are you sure you want to do this? I think it's time to tell them the truth." I heard Twice whispered. Dabi nodded and held on to (Y/n).
- Dabi POV-
I walked into the bar and the rest of the group looked at me with wide eyes. "I have something to tell you all. I have been keeping this as a secret since I joined the league." I grabbed (Y/n) from Twice. "This is (Y/n)...my daughter. I didn't want anyone to know because I thought I would put her in danger also because you are all crazy and I didn't think you like children." I informed them. It was silent until kurogiri spoke up. "I can say for all of us that we understand about your situation. You couldn't risk something so close to you to get hurt in all your actions." The others nodded to his words. "Does she have a mother?" Big sis asked. "No...she just kinda appeared at my doorstep." I looked up at Tomura who looked at my little flame. (Y/n) jumped out of my arms and went over to him. "Papa!" I was shocked at her words since she just met him. "Why was that so quick?! She barely met him!" Toga shouted. Just then a card fell out of (Y/n)'s little jacket. Twice picked it up and looked at it. "Congratulations Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi! You have chosen to keep your child!? Thank you for choosing to have a family and hope you love your bundle of joy!" Twice read out. "She was made by a quirk? But Dabi barely knew Shigaraki and it was until now they got along." Compress said. We talked more about this and ended up making (Y/n) fall asleep. "Well whatever what happened or she got here. She's still m- our daughter. Our little flame." I smiled towards Tomura and moved a strand piece of hair out of (Y/n)'s face. 'Maybe this wasn't worse on how I imagined it.'

Sorry if i did bad and confused the living All Might out of you but hoped you enjoy