18

Finding a Hideout and a new recruit!

After you and your friends got ungrounded you all went to hang out. You all went into a old restricted area because why not?! You all talked about what happened when you had stay at home. "Ugh it was so boring at home! I was going crazy in there." Quinn pouted. "I thought you were already crazy?" Shiro laughed. Quinn playfully punched his shoulder. "I take that as a compliment." She laughed. You all laughed and looked around the area. It was kinda like a little forest but you stopped as you saw a empty building covered in grass and vines. "Woah..." Fuyku said. You nodded and went forward to it. You took out your flash light and looked inside. "Looks like an abandoned house." I informed. The furniture was still around but covered in dirt and dust. "It's disgusting in here." Hayato complained. We looked around more and saw it was an ordinary abandoned home. "Nothing interesting." Kenji sighed. He went to lean on the wall be it turned out to be a hole just covered by a blanket. "Are you okay?!" Shiro asked while helping up. "Yeah. Now this is interesting." You all looked down and saw stairs that leaded down. I emitted a flame and threw it down. "That's a long way down." Kuraim said. You nodded and soon enough you all made it down. There was tables and chairs, a few bookshelves, chemical tubes, and other things. "Who do you think that did this?" Fuyku asked. You shrugged and flipped through the pages. "Someone who love to deal with poison and nightmares." You held up the book that had a few notes. "That's so cool." Quinn said while looking through the pages. Just then something fell. You all looked over to it and gathered around each other. "Who's there?" You called out. You all heard someone get up and walk out the shadows. A girl the same age as all of you came out. She wore a hoodie and black jeans, on her head was steampunk goggles. She had black hair with green tips at the bottom. "H-Hi." She stuttered. "Hello. What's your name?" Fuyku asked. "I-it's Zoey." She said nervously. You all introduced yourselves to her and got to know her. "Do you live here?" She nodded and we all looked more around. "T-This c-can be a g-good h-hideout." Jun said. "That's a good idea!" "Huh?" Zoey asked. "Oh we are villain group call Outlaws. Do you mind if we turn this as hide out? You can join us and we'll visit here more often." You informed her. "R-Really? Sure!" She said excitedly. "Awesome! We got a new member!" Just then your phone vibrated. It was your dad telling you to come home. "Looks like we have to go back home. We'll be back tomorrow and we can clean around here to make it look cooler." "Okay. Bye guys!" "Bye Zoey!" We left and went home.