17

This chapter was inspired @Goldengirl1022, so thank you for the suggesting this chapter.
Rescuing the League of Villains!!

"Well be right back okay." Daddy said. They were going on some weird mission and said that it was too dangerous for me. I sighed and nodded. I was at Kuraim's house and I was going to wait them here. "Alright bye!" I yelled back and went inside.

Me and Kuraim were playing games until his parents came in. "We're going out. Don't leave the house or open the door for anyone." We gave them a nod and continued playing. After a while we stopped and watched a movie...until it got cut off. "Breaking news! The League of villains have been captured by Eraserhead, Edgeshot, Endeavor, and other pros!" The news reporter smiled. My eyes widen as I saw them getting into the truck. "(Y-Y/n)!" I jumped and saw that I burned some parts of the couch. "Sorry but I have to go." I said while grabbing my bag. "Where?!" "To get my family back." "You can't go alone." I turned towards him while grabbing a bag from his closet. "We're the Outlaws. We do this together." I smirked and he called the others.

"This is so cool! Our first mission together!" Quinn shouted. "We're supposed to be quiet Quinn. " Fuyku said. "Sorry but I'm just so excited." I looked down at the prison that held my family. "Alright guys. We know the plan?" They nodded and smiled. "Alright let's go Outlaws." We jumped down and hid in the shadows thanks to Kenji. "Alright let's light this place up." I bursted the door open and we saw a few security guards in front of us. "What the?!" "Sorry for the interruption but I came to get my family back. Do any of you know the league of villains are at?" I asked in a teasing voice. They pointed their guns at us. "Really?....well I guess you left us no choice. Get them." I smiled as my friends attacked them. "Kyoko hack into the system to see if you can find them." "Sure thing Kira!" Quinn and Fuyku began to giggle with glee. "This is so much fun!" I looked to the side and saw an officer hiding in the back and calling for back up. I pulled him out of his hiding spot and dragged him infront of Jun. "Silent why don't you give our friend here a little insanity." "O-okay." I dropped him and left him there. "Are we just going to leave him there?" Shiro asked. "Just a little present for the heroes." They laughed and we headed towards the elevator. "They're in floor D." Kyoko said. I nodded and told them to stand on the side. Once the doors open I made my flames burn the officers. Leaving them nothing but dust. "Down there!" I looked up and saw many up there. "Go crazy guys! Kuraim and Kyoko come with me!" We followed Kyoko since he pin pointed their location. "Here's Spinner's room." Kuraim made a blood fist and punched the door down. I saw uncle spinner who had wide eyes. "(Y-Y/n)!?" "Come on we don't have much time!" We went to the next door and Aunti Toga was in there. "(Y/N)!!" She hugged me and followed us. Soon we almost had everyone...everyone but my dads. "I can't go through that door it's too thick." Kuraim said sadly. "Don't worry." I put my hand on it and the door turned to dust. I looked inside to see my papa tied up. "Papa!" He looked up with wide eyes. "(Y-Y/n) what are you doing here?!" "Getting you out! What else?" I said while Kyoko hacked into the bindings. "Kira come on before they start flooding in more!" "Alright go ahead and take my family out of here! Kyoko where's my dad?!" "The last room to the left! Be careful Kira!" I nodded and ran to find my dad. I found the room and took down the door. He tied down like papa. "Dad!" I saw that he was weak and tired. "Little Flame?" "Come on lets get out of here." I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and tried to carry him up. "Good god your heavy!" I laughed. He chuckle a bit and I saw the officers coming in. "Stop!" They shouted and surrounded us. I growled and looked anyway out. "I don't have time for this. Sorry for this dad. Death Wish!" I tried my best and tossed my dad up while the death people catch him. "This is going to sting tomorrow." I touched the floor and emitted as many flames I can. "AAACCKKK!" I yelled in pain. I stopped and and felt my insides burning and my skin began to peel a bit. "Hold on Kira!" I felt someone pick me up and I passed out.

"They call themselves the Outlaws. It's terrifying to see this scene in front of me. Whoever these people are they are no one to be messed with." I turned off the TV and grunted in pain as I moved a bit. After that night we got grounded for leaving and being reckless....well me. "Careful (Y/n)." Papa said. "At least we made it on TV. I can see why you like it so much." I laughed. "Yeah but you're not going out on any missions any time soon." Dad said. I pouted and sighed. "I said I was sorry." He gently patted my back and laughed a bit. "Get some rest." He said. I nodded and he helped me to my room. "I'm proud of you but you can't just hurt yourself like that. You don't want to be looking like your dad." "I guess not. Thanks dad." "You're welcome little flame."

Hope you enjoyed this! It's....

Of the Outlaws!