10

Going to the beach!

"Are you ready (Y/n)?!" Toga was excited since the league and you are going to the beach. "Yeah!" You giggled. Dabi grabbed your bag of toys and Toga carried you. Shigaraki already knew a spot on the beach that all of you can enjoy.
When you all got there you were overjoyed and ran to the water. "(Y/n) hold up! You need to change into your swim clothes!" Compress said while grabbing you. You pouted a bit but smiled happily. Toga changed you and she also put her swim suit on.

"Aww you look so cute!" Toga picked you up and gave kisses to your cheek

"Aww you look so cute!" Toga picked you up and gave kisses to your cheek. "Haha Aunti Toga! That tickles!" You laughed. She giggled and you both went to the others. Everyone was already changed and Dabi put a floaty sonce it was your first time swimming. You giggled as the water touched your toes. "Tickles." Both Dabi and Tomura swam with you and had fun. "Chicken fight!" Twice yelled. You looked over to them and saw toga on his shoulders and spinnner on Sako's shoulders. In the end Toga and Twice won. "Yay Twicy and Aunti!" You cheered. "Thanks sq-" he stopped as Spinner splashed water on his face. "Oh it's on!" You all splashed the water around until it was time for lunch. Kurogiri prepared some sandwiches and chips for all of you. You happily ate and talked about other things to do at the beach. "You have to wait until your food settles in okay. For now you can build a sand castle." Dabi said. You nodded and grabbed your shovel and bucket. You found a spot where the water would ruin the castle. "Hey (Y/n) do want to help me bury Spinner?" Twice laughed. You nodded and helped him. Toga joined and made it look a mermaid. When you three were done you couldn't contain your laughter. Sako took a picture and laughed. This woke up Spinner and he wasn't too happy. "Come back here!" You laughed as you ran away from him. You then bump into someone else. "Whoops sorry!" You helped a boy who was your age. He had black hair and bright blue eyes and it looked like he didn't sleep a lot. "I-it's okay." He said cleaning himself a bit. "I'm (Y/n)! What's your name?" You asked. "...I-it's Kuraim..." he said shyly. "(Y/n)!/ Kuraim!" Both parents shouted. "I-I have to go..." he said but you held his hand. "Here so you can remember me. I want to be your friend." You said happily. He was shocked but blushed a bit. "O-okay. Here so you can remember me." You handed him a seashell and he handed you a red string bracelet. "Bye..." he left with a smile, you waved bye and went back to your family. "Papa! Daddy! I made a friend! He gave me this!" You smiled. Toga squealed and both your fathers smiled trying their best not to kill the kid. 'She's growing up to fast.' They both thought. "Hey squirt! Let's go surfing!" You jumped in joy and ran to Twice. "Are you sure that is safe?" Tomura asked. Twice nodded. "Don't worry if we crash then I catch her." You got on the board and Twice began to surf. You held onto his leg and giggled as the wave was above you. "So cool!" You laughed. You then felt the board tip over. "Hold on (Y/n)!" Twice caught you and you both fell in the water. When the wave passed over you and Twice jumped out. "Salty!" You spit out the water that got into your mouth. Twice laughed picked you up. He put you on the shore and your eyes widen. A bigger wave come towards him. "Twicy!" He then got splashed over and he soon came up. "I'm outta here!" You laughed as he dragged himself to the sand. "(Y/n) ice cream!" Sako yelled. You jumped and Twice picked you up. "Ice cream!" He yelled. You grabbed your (favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream. Once you finished you watched the sun going down. "It's time to go home." Tomura said while picking you up. You nodded and felt a bit sleepy. "Stay up sweetie. You still need to take a shower." Dabi said. You nodded and waited a bit more. Once you landed on the bed you fell asleep instantly. Dabi and Tomura chuckled and kissed your head. "Sweet dreams little flame." They both went to go take a shower like the others and they fell asleep next to you. "Today was fun." Tomura whispered. Dabi hummed and kissed Tomura goodnight.

Hope you enjoy this!