20

I sighed as I got out of bed. Lately things have been kinda rough ever since we stopped the Shei Hassaikai. We had to move out of the base and Twicy also had to live with us. Me and the Outlaws were doing our crimes and they've been successful. I looked into the broken down living room and saw my family in there. It seems Uncle spinner wants to do more than what we are already doing. "Morning?" I said to make myself present in the room. "Oh hey (Y/n)! Look at this pretty necklace I got!" Aunti Toga yelled. I crossed my arms. "You went on a mission without me?" I asked. "You were passed out since yesterday you had a rough training day." Twicy said. I sighed and sat next to Papa. I noticed our group was getting smaller each time we get caught up in some way. Kurogiri was captured saying he was going to get something to make Papa more powerful. I frowned and I then heard something outside. "What the-?" I got up and followed Dad outside. My eyes widen at the villain. 'Geez he's huge!' The giant began to talk about Papa being the successor but he couldn't take him in or something. He smashed the ground and it began to shake. I looked over to the hideout seeing it crumble down. "The hell!" I yelled. "Language!" My family yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to move out the way from all the destruction.
I felt the familiar feeling in my throat back then. "Yuck!" I looked around and saw many nomus but they were different. I walked up to one and looked at it. "Cool." "I see you're fascinated young (Y/n)! These are my best yet highly Nomus!" I looked to see who it was but the lights were bright. "You've grown so much from the last time All for One saw you! I also see that you changed your hair to make it look like both your fathers!" He yelled. I nodded and looked at him. It was true, I colored my hair black and dyed the tips blue. I only left the blue strip of hair that I was already born with, my hair was also messy like Papa's. Papa and the doctor talked about the giant and how he doesn't that Papa is worthy to be grandpa's successor. The dad said that he had a 'friend' that had potential and was going on his own mission. "Can I join?! My friends have other plans on that day and I want to do something fun." I asked. Dad nodded and I cheered. The doctor laughed at my enthusiasm. "(Y/n) come here please! I would like to see you!" I raised a brow but followed his orders. As I got closer he looked very old. "Well look at you! Yes, this is the face of a future queen for the underground! Your quirk is one of a kind and I do so hope to teach you how I make these nomus one day! Just don't tell the others how I look." He who's the last part. I nodded and walked back to my family. The doctor warped us back with the giant and we all began to fight him.

So sorry if this is short and bad....but I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try to make another chapter!