2

As i got to the base everyone seemed normal. I walked off to the side and tried to listen to the weird conversation Toga and spinner had. I began to think on how long I can keep this up. Sure the leauge felt like family- a messed up one- but can I really trust them into knowing that I have a daughter. It was surprise to me since i didn't know about her until she was already one. Once I saw (Y/n)'s little (eye color) eyes i knew she was ment to be with me. I began to think about our time together when I played peek- a- boo with her.
Flashback:
"Where's daddy?" Dabi asked the child while hiding his face behind the little blanket. "Here i am!" Dabi smiled. (Y/n) began to laugh as Dabi tickled her tummy. Dabi stopped and smiled at his little sunshine. "Daddy will always love you and will always protect you from any harm." Dabi kissed her chubby cheeks and began to make belly farts on her tummy to which she laughed.
End of flashback-
"Dabi? DABI?!" I jumped out of my thoughts and looked up at Compress. "What?" I asked as they all looked at me weirdly. "Why were you smiling?" Shigaraki asked. "I wasn't smiling." I responded. I cursed at myself for doing it in front of them. "Yes you did. You began to smile at your feet for some weird reason. What are you thinking about?" Shigaraki asked. "Nothing....just something funny handface." I clicked my tongue and frowned at them. I took out my phone and my eyes widen. "I'm going." I said as i left the door. I quickly ran to a ally corner and changed my clothes- mainly my trench coat. I picked up (Y/n) and gave her a kiss. "Sorry that daddy was late. He got hold back by work." I told her. She held my finger and looked at my scars. "D-d-daddy!" She said. I stopped and looked at her. I smiled and swung her around my arms. "You said your first word!" I cheered and kissed her face. "Aww so cute!" I looked over to see the UA brats and remembered that I was out in the public. I quickly ran out and went home. I was overjoyed by (y/n)'s first word. "That's right little one. I'm your daddy." I smiled and kissed her cheeks more.
- Back at the bar - Twice POV-
I looked down at the ground as i saw something fall out of Dabi's jacket. I quickly took it and hide it away from the others. I then went to my home and took it out. It was a picture of dabi in front of an old looking house with a baby in his hands. I flipped it over say writing.
My little flame (Y/n)
You always cheer me up when things are hard
You're daddy loves you and will protect you
Suddenly everything made sense on why he was smiling, why he was always distracted, why he leaves so early and why he bought all those baby things. He has a kid.
I began to laugh and I put picture to the side. "And after all I thought...you were always the father guy. Maybe one day I can actually meet her Dabi."
Watch some adorable babies say their first word