Zoey

Name: Zoey Wilson

Age: 17 (Current: 15)

Family: 

Mother- Unknown

Father- Deceased

Brother- Deceased 

Gender: Female

Quirk: Illusions-

The user is able to create illusions to mess ones mind. A smoke will come out of users hand or mouth. The user is also able to dig into their opponents mind and find their deepest fear is the opponent sniffs in the gas the user releases. The illusions become real to the opponent meaning they are actually able to feel, smell, etc. For example if spiders, the opponent can feel them crawling on them. Whatever the opponent sees it's only for them to see. These illusions can actually kill them.(All I can think of...more info will be included)

Drawbacks: The user will see their own nightmares for about 25 minutes. The user will not sleep for one to two days. 

Background: 

Her mother left her father, brother, and her when she was two. Her father was a successful scientist and took Zoey under his wing after her brother was also in the same position like him. Sadly at the age of seven her father died in an accident at work, so her brother made sure to take care of her. She lost her brother when she was nine, but she didn't stopped looking at their information. That's when the outlaws arrived, they gave her a place to belong and she was able to put her research to use. (Y/n) rescued her from her loneliness and Zoey now has many friends. This was the start of her villainous life and will give her life for The Outlaws future of a better world.  

I will show her villain outfit and name in a later chapter when I finish coloring it and last touches. I will do 'files' on the each Outlaw member. Also I got volume 25 of BNHA so the story doesn't end her my little flames! No no this is just the beginning....