11

Toga babysitting you!!

"Make sure that you keep an eye on her Toga. And if anything happens to her I won't hesitate to burn you alive." Dabi said before being dragged away from his boyfriend. "You got it Dabi!" Toga looked at you and smiled widely. "What are we going to do aunti Toga?" You asked. "We're going to the theme park! So me and you can have some girl time!" You clapped your hands and got ready.
When you two arrived, your eyes brighten as you saw all the rides and food. "Where do you want to go first?" You looked around and pointed at the big loopy loop ride. "That one!" Toga choked and looked at it. "Are you sure. It seems pretty scary for you." You nodded and dragged her to the line. In all honesty Toga was crazy but not crazy enough for this. In a flash you were both strapped down and you jumped happily on the seat. Toga grabbed your hand as you both got higher and higher. You weren't afraid in fact you laughed fear in the face if they were a person. "WE SHOULD'VE WENT TO ZOO!!" Toga yelled as you both went down. You just laughed and put your arms up. Toga kept her eyes closed and screamed for mercy. At the end her legs wobble and you dragged her out. "That was fun!" You cheered. Toga and you went on more rides and when you were about to get in line for another, you saw the split hair boy with the green broccoli boy. You hid behind Toga and she noticed your action. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" "Heroes." You pointed at the boys and Toga squealed a bit but she picked you up. "Why don't we just go play some games? And then we can eat some yummy sweets!" You smiled and nodded.
You and Toga went to a throwing darts game and you both went against each other. Toga went first and got three of the balloons popped. She won a little bunny and you smirked at her. "What's with that look?" You grabbed all four of the darts and without tearing away from her glance you threw them. All the balloons popped and Toga was surprised. "Wow that's some skills kid! Here you go sport!" The man gave you a giant size purple panda, to which reminded you of Dabi. "It looks like daddy." You giggled. Toga laughed and help you hold it. You both won more prizes and ate yummy candy.
You both were about to leave until you saw a kid who looked sad for not winning the prize. You frowned and took one of your small prizes to him. "Here you go. You can have mine." He smiled happily and said thank you. Toga from afar saw this action and smiled. Even though you grew up with a bunch of villains you still had a heart of gold. You both went home at the same time the others came back. The others smiled as you and Toga were sleeping with the prizes surrounding you two. "I didn't believe crazy could do it." Dabi chuckled and picked you up. Tomura followed and looked down at you. He smiled that he had such a small bundle of joy. "Hope you had a good day our little flame." Tomura kissed you head and left with Dabi.

Sorry if this is short 😅 but I hope that you all enjoy this.