26....the final round...

Lyrum looked down at the city, where the remaining heroes stood. Even class 1-A and other hero courses were there. Lyrum jumped down and placed his hands in his pockets. "Well isn't this exciting? You know after killing All Might, Eraser Head, and Hawks, I thought you would all give up." He laughed at them. "We will never surrender, you monster!" Uraraka yelled. Lyrum sighed and chuckled a bit. "A monster, eh? I'll show you a monster." He sneered. He unleashed his flames but so did Endeavour. Lyrum growled, but it turned into a smile. "Outlaws!!" He called out. Many villains and wanted criminals came out of the shadows, and they all had a crazed look. Shoto stood behind Lyrum and stayed silent. "Here we go..." Endeavor mumbled. "Get them." Both Endeavour and Lyrum said. Chaos was released and everyone started to fight. Lyrum jumped onto the building and Endeavour followed. "Are you sure you're ready to be defeated?" Lyrum laughed. "You are the one who is going to be defeated!" Endeavor shouted and ran towards Lyrum. Lyrum quickly dodges and laughed. "I say...are you getting too old for this?" Endeavor looked at Lyrum with a glare, and he glared back. 

- Kuraim POV- 

Blood was everywhere on the ground. "Carnage! How do you think Kira is doing?!" Quinn shouted as she killed more heroes. "I'm not sure, but I know that he's okay! He'll be fine!" I shouted back and took out the blood blade from the hero's body. You better be doing okay...we can't lose you...I can't lose you... I thought as I looked up at the sky. Blue and red clashing against each other. "Doom patrol!" I called out as I saw officers with loaded guns come into the battlefield. 

I looked to the side to see Shoto fighting his old classmates, each being slaughtered by his hands. I sighed and killed anyone who tried to step in between Lyrum's and Endeavours fight. I then heard breathing, and I looked to the side. One of our warriors was dead on the ground, and I saw one of the UA students trying to hang on to life. I looked down at them and noticed their clothing. "Class 1-A...Momo Yayarozu. Quirk: Creation. Truly I think that is a weak quirk." I said as I looked down at her. She tried moving away from me. "Moving away is useless at this point. You're dead along with all your friends. Let me make it quicker for you." I said as I lifted my hand. I used my quirk to absorb her blood. She gagged and I watched as the life drain from her eyes. "I will drain your life just like your blood," I said and continued to walk. 

- Lyrum POV -

I wiped the blood off my mouth and smiled at Endeavour. We were both getting worn out and I was burning myself too much. He came at me and threw me into a building. I sat in the ruble feeling the pain shoot through me. I laughed like a maniac and felt my arm being broken. He came into the building and was breathing heavily. He slowly moved towards me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Give up now or I'll end your suffering," he spoke. I laughed at him more and looked at him lazily. "I'm not the one suffering...you are." I giggled. I felt him grab my arm and a snap came out of it. I laughed and looked at him. "Pain is the most enjoyable thing to feel..." he glared at me. "Why is that?" he asked. "Because it makes you feel human." I set myself into flames, and he let go of me. "Pain and suffering...that's all I've known. I've seen what true misery was when I walked out on the streets. I do truly mean what I say. Whoever is left standing from the Outlaws will live a normal simple life. At the end of this war...all quirks will be erased. No more fighting...no more war. Hell! Even right now...millions of us outlaws are fighting in other countries." I smiled. His eyes widen as he heard my words. "You didn't think I was only broadcasting in Japan, did you? No, no, I sent it worldwide." I gave him a crazed look and walked over to him slowly. "Too bad you won't be alive to see it." I laughed as I saw the clone of me appear behind him. He froze as he felt the clones' hand on his back. "Goodbye....grandfather," I said to him. I watched him crumble down into pieces and I sighed heavily. "You did well. I'm surprised you haven't lost consciousness." it laughed. I hummed and sat down at the edge of the building. I looked at the sunset peacefully. "Life is so beautiful...yet so tragic." I chuckled. "Kira!!" I looked to the side and saw my friends. "We won!! No more heroes!!" Quinn laughed. I smiled and hummed at her statement. "Finally...the game is over. For a new beginning has been born." I hummed. 

.....

- 3rd POV -

The war around the world was over. The villains have won, and they all found the hidden civilians. They rebuild their home, using the quirks that dealt with construction. Lyrum and anyone who was injured was sent to the hospital to recover. Kuraim stayed day and night waiting for Lryrum to fully recover. 

"Lyrum..." "Hmm?" Kuraim looked into his eyes and blushed. Lyrum raised a brow as his friend began to stutter. "W-Will you b-be mine?" Kuraim asked. Lyrum eyes widen at his friend's question. It was no doubt that his face was red as blood right now. He cleared his throat and smiled. "I thought you never asked. I always loved you since we first bumped into each other." Lyrum said. Kuraim blushed even more and twirled a strand of hair. "Come over here." Lyrum laughed. Kuraim smiled and crawled on the bed that Lyrum laid on. Lyrum already had his gloves on so he didn't have to worry about his quirk. They cuddled against each other and laid there in silence. "How do you think the world will be like without quirks?" Kuraim asked. Lyrum shrugged. "I just hope it's better than what I imagined it to be. And I think it's already starting." Lyrum smiled down at Kuraim. Unknowingly, their friends took pictures of them. 

They soon got rid of quirks and everyone lived the life they wanted. Lyrum was still in charge and with a quirk or not. No one dared to step out of line.  Kuraim and Lyrum adopted twins. Dabi and Shigaraki smiled seeing their son succeed with his plans. "You did good little flame. You made us proud." Dabi smiled. Lyrum smiled and nodded. "I just wish Twicy was here to see it..." I'M SORRY!! Dabi hummed and patted Lyrum's back. "I'm sure he will be proud of you too." 

"Don't let that flame of yours die out..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End

Hello!! This is the end! I'm sorry if anyone wanted to keep this going but I do have other stories to think about. I hope this wasn't a bad ending...I love you all for reading and supporting this story. You went from a cute innocent child to a demotic teen...I will be doing the other outlaws' drawings since I keep procrastinating. Forgive me!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you have a great....whatever day it is...

Please check out any of my other stories...