Kuraim

Name: Kuraim Shimada

Birthday: 1/10

Hair color: Black with red tips

Eye color: Red

Age: 17 (Current 15)

Family: 

Mother- Alive

Father- Alive

Uncle- Alive

Gender: Male

Quirk: Blood Manipulation. The user can use their blood or any others to do whatever they want with it. The user is also allowed to do blood transfusions and give blood to their teammate or whoever they want. The user is also able to put more blood inside of them since they tend to lose some in battle. The more blood the more powerful. 

Drawbacks: The user will be stunned and will cough up blood if they go overboard. Also, they will have headaches and get really dizzy.

Background: Kuraim lived a pretty normal life. Even though through generations his family was assassins or villains. He didn't mind it one bit and still loves his family. His uncle spoils him from all the things he collects when he's out on missions. He didn't have many friends growing up but he learned to be okay with that. Until (Y/n) bumped into at the beach. He is grateful that she wanted to be his friend and he will stick by her side till the end of time. 

Personality:

He's a shy boy but will be serious when needed. He's mostly laid back and will be quiet as a mouse. He will open more around the people he knows and jokes around. He's smart and very intelligent when a problem comes around. He cares for his friends and will protect them from any harm. He also loves children and animals. 

Casual attire: Jeans, band or comic t-shirt, red tennis shoes, and a zip-up hoodie

......Sorry if this is short but I should add a bit more of Zoeys. 

Zoey:

Birthday: 10/31

Personality:

She's is laid back and is a bit energetic. She is mostly quiet when working on her projects and studying. She will talk from time to time but she's can easily be shy. She will be serious if anyone touches her stuff. She cares for her father's and brother's work and won't hesitate to smack some sense into someone to not touch her stuff. She's very independent due to her being alone most of the time. She can be very geeky when talking about her experiments. 

Hair color: Green- Blueish color

Eye color: Dark blue

Height: 159

Casual Attire: Black button-down shirt, dark blue jeans, her green goggles on her head, and her black tennis shoes.