Emergency Meeting Part 7 🐯🐧🐿🐇

"I'm going to surprise Mina" Chaeyoung

"Good for you" Jeongyeon

"Aren't you going to visit Nayeon unnie?" Chaeyoung

"Nah..." Jeongyeon replied "Where's Tzuyu?

"She said she needs to do something" Dahyun

Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu arrived in Korea, just a few hours ago. They're now on Dahyun's pad, for it's the nearest place to stay.

Chaeyoung didn't directly go to the university dorm, she wants to surprise Mina. So she comes up with a plan of not telling her that she's home.

~~~

Sana's in the department store, she was looking for a dress when someone caught her attention.

Her eyes widened after seeing Tzuyu from afar, on the other side of the store. Not long after and Sana felt something painful in her chest...
It was when a girl came out from the fitting room, and Tzuyu welcomed her with a smile.

Sana's tears raced down her cheeks without her knowing.
She suffered a lot in this relationship, dealing with the womanizer Tzuyu.
But how can that be a form of cheating if they're in an open relationship?

Sana knows that she can't win a fight in a game where she herself is the one who created the rules... Her flirty side vanished a long time ago, but that cost her Tzuyu...

The sweetest girl who used to love and cherish her.

~~~~

Mina's ballet class has ended, and she's now wiping her nape.

"Need someone to wipe your sweat for you?"

Mina flinched and turn around after hearing the familiar voice.
And she's not wrong, It's Chaeyoung's...
Mina quickly jumped to hug Chaeyoung, she really misses her little one.

Mina attacked Chaeyoung's face with kisses. The latter just giggle because of Mina's clinginess.

"Minari, stop" Chaeyoung said, laughing

Mina stopped and pout her lips "I want to kiss you... Why didn't you tell me that you're coming home? I should have fetched you"

Chaeyoung chuckles "I want to surprise you"

Mina smiled "I'm surprised"

Chaeyoung took Mina's hand "Let's go... I want to date you"

"Eh? I need to take a shower first..." Mina

"You don't have to make yourself look good... You're already beautiful without doing anything" Chaeyoung

Mina bites her lower lip, trying to prevent herself from smiling... But her cheeks are already red, which made Chaeyoung smile.

Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist "Let's date- oh?"

Mina's phone rang because of a notification. That made her and Chaeyoung pay attention to her phone. Which is on the floor. Mina picks it, up and sees messages from her friends.