🔞🍿 Instant Parents [SaChaeng 🐿️🐅]

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
The process of reproduction is the same as the Pregnancy Test One shots, where they need to wear a fake thing... And if you get confuse~ I don't care. Fuck off⚠️

"Chaeyoung..." Sana moaned

Chaeyoung just sigh and look away. Sana's currently moving beneath her, yes~ beneath her. And if you're wondering how did she do that, well let your imagination do the work.

It's been a year since they started doing their secret rendezvous, it happened when they moved to a new house because their old dorm in not that safe anymore due to some fans who leaked their address.

Flashback

New house means new roommates. Chaeyoung always want to be in the same room with Mina, but she was unlucky because when they do the picking~ she pick the wrong stick and ended up with Sana.

"Sana unnie is dangerous"

That's what her former roommates~ Dahyun and Tzuyu told her. They say that Chaeyoung should never let her guard down because their Japanese unnie is really something.

She should have listened to her old roommates but she didn't, or didn't she really?

She and Sana end up this way after that one day when their co-members left for work, and they were left alone.

Chaeyoung didn't know that Sana has this addiction that other members know nothing about. She's a curious woman who wanted to be touched, but the problem is~ she never had a boyfriend or never been in a relationship with anyone. 

"Chaeyoung, can you help me?" Sana asked, approaching Chaeyoung who's eating cereal in the kitchen

"Wee unnie?" Chaeyoung replied

"I need your help" Sana replied

"Just a moment" Chaeyoung quickly finish her food and wash the dishes

Sana patiently wait and grab Chaeyoung's arm~ once that she's done. She dragged the younger girl to their room~ made her sit on the bed, and lock the door afterwards.

"I want to try it" Sana

Chaeyoung forehead creased "Try what?"

Sana bites her lower lip and say the word... Chaeyoung don't understand why her Sana unnie's telling that to her, but when the latter finally get to the point and told Chaeyoung to be her buddy, the latter quickly disagree.