Hiraeth of MiChaeng 🐧🐯 (PART 2)

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD

DON'T EXPECT MUCH, THIS IS BORING⚠️

The eccentricity of the mattress woke up the cub from a deep slumber.

Chaeyoung gently rubs her eyes as she also avoids the ray of sunlight that touches her face.

"Oh, Shit!" Chaeyoung quickly hugs herself upon realizing that she's naked under the covers, which is a sign that she was laid last night "Damn! I'm sorry Mina" 

Feeling the guilt of cheating on her dead girlfriend, Chaeyoung groans as she riches her phone on the bedside table "HUH?!" 

her brows met when she took a hold of her phone "What the hell?!" She quickly gets off the bed and searches the bed

"Where the hell is my phone?" She hissed "I just put it here-" Chaeyoung was taken aback when she get a glimpse of the table.

Only then- she finally realized where she is

"What am I doing here?" She asked herself, for she's currently in the university dorm, and in the same room where she and Tzuyu used to share when they were in college- a few years back.
It makes sense that she's a stranger to this place, she hasn't been there since she graduated.

"Did I hook up with a kid? Fuck!" She hissed, thinking that she was now worse than Tzuyu when the latter was still meddling with her broken heart that beats louder for Jihyo

Chaeyoung walks towards the study table, only to see the scattered papers of unfinished plates which has her name on them. She then looked at the phone she was holding and examine it.

From the color of the phone to the doodle on the back case. 

It is indeed her phone...

Her old phone.

"What the" Chaeyoung's mouth agape as she feels Deja Vu that she is in her old dorm.  

There's no way...

She picks up her clothes and gets dressed. And even she was feeling tipsy, she still managed to make her to the door and open it.

It is no doubt, she is amazed at what she's seeing. 

"Jeongyeon unnie is probably pranking me" Chaeyoung told herself

That is the only logical explanation that she's thinking. 

That Jeongyeon's only messing with her, and maybe with the help of their friends.

"You're doomed Tzuyu"