Pregnancy Test Part 2 🐧🐯

5 years later...

"Chaeyoung!" Jeongyeon come running to the cub with her full smile

"You shouldn't run in my office- unnie" Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon didn't mind her and still smiling when she reached the latter "I found her"

Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrows "Huh?"

"I found Mina" Jeongyeon says and give the envelope she's holding to Chaeyoung

The cub quickly open the envelope and see what's inside

"They own a hospital in Osaka" Jeongyeon continue talking "The reason why we cant find her before is because she went home to Japan"

Chaeyoung smile upon seeing the photos of Mina, it's a stole shots from a distant "I can finally see her again"

Jeongyeon's still smiling and held the latter's shoulder "Yes you will"

Chaeyoung's eyes were in tears when she hugged Jeongyeon "Thank you unnie"

Chaeyoung rendered most of her time- finding for her runaway lover. Everytime she sees Nayeon and Jeongyeon with their daughter, she envy them... Thinking that her child is the same age as her unnie's child.
Chaeyoung didn't waste any of her time, she immediately flew to Osaka after she get the address of the hospital that is owned by Mina's family.

~~

Chaeyoung was walking on the hospital's hallway when a kid bumped her... It was a boy- crying... Good thing that Chaeyoung's reflexes are fast and she grab him before he fell on his back.

 Good thing that Chaeyoung's reflexes are fast and she grab him before he fell on his back

"I'm sorry..." The boy apologized and continue crying

Chaeyoung stoop down to be at kid's level "Why are you crying?"

"I'm mad at my mommy" The boy replied

"Why?" Chaeyoung

"Because I don't like her boyfriend"

Chaeyoung laugh "You cried because you don't like your father?"

"He's not my father" The kid utter

"Stop crying" Chaeyoung wiped the child's face "You will look as ugly as your mom's boyfriend if you won't stop crying" The boy laugh all of a sudden "Look at that smile, you're handsome... What's your name, young man?"

"William" the kid replied

"Don't cry William" Chaeyoung

"But I'm sad" William

Chaeyoung smiled and think of something "Would you like some ice cream?"

William smile and nod but frown all of a sudden "But grandma says- I shouldn't  go with strangers"