🍿 Instant Parents Part 5 [SaChaeng 🐿️🐅]

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
This is a boring chapter, don't expect anything⚠️

Jihyo was just standing in front of Sana's bed, watching Chaeyoung~ crying like a child while hugging Sana.

"Chaeyoung go back to your room, we talked about this" Jihyo utter, trying to make things smooth for them

She was about to speak again when Tzuyu suddenly came and grab her wrist, dragging her out of the room. Tzuyu immediately closed the door to leave Sana and Chaeyoung alone, letting them to have some time with each other.

"Yah! Tzuyu- yah! We shouldn't left them in there, what if~"

"Unnie, they already did it. So let them be..." Tzuyu said, cutting Jihyo from talking 

"We shouldn't give them another chance to do another mistake" Jihyo

"Let them be" Tzuyu

"But Tzuyu~" Jihyo ptotest

"I said let them" Tzuyu utter in authority

Her tone surprises Jihyo, it sounded mad but more. Tzuyu realized her action towards Jihyo, she then heave a deep sigh before letting go of Jihyo's wrist. Tzuyu lean back and let her body hit the wall behind her, she, Momo, and Nayeon heard Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's conversation earlier.

The management told them about the possible outcome when the public found out about Sana's condition, and worse is that Chaeyoung's involve too. It's a scandal, something that can ruin their reputation as a group. 

For days, Nayeon and Momo overthink about what will happen to their group. But after seeing Chaeyoung in that state~ a helpless child who needs nothing but to be understood... They are now ready to embrace the changes, knowing that people will know about Sana's condition in no time.

Jihyo look up to Tzuyu and asked "What's wrong?"

Tzuyu shakes her head in response. Jihyo sighs and take a step closer to Tzuyu, she then touched the latter's cheek using her right hand.

"Tzuyu, tell me what's wrong" Jihyo

Tzuyu look at Jihyo's eyes "Stop treating me like a baby" she said sternly

Jihyo soften with that, and caress the latter's cheek "Love, you can tell me anything..."

"How can we help them?" Tzuyu

"There's nothing we can do about this..." Jihyo replied "There is already a baby inside Sana's tummy"

"I know..." Tzuyu replied "But we have to help them... Chaeyoung needs help, and if you still see me as a child~ You should know that Chaeyoung and I were just the same. Jihyo, what will happen after this?" She suddenly asked "After the baby was born? Or when people found out? What will happen to Chaeyoung?"