HOPE🖤💖🐯

"EVERYONE! JUST STAY CALM" A soldier shouted

A lot of artists from different agencies are scattered everywhere, in the research facility's lobby...

They're all in the middle of an award show when these things happen.

Deforestation reached its limit, and nature finally made its revenge on the people...

In just one day, the world loses its control...

The human race will now be facing its extinction, and the authority's doing everything they can just to stop it...

Trying to salvage anything they can, just to get through the unexpected and unwanted event.

And now, all of them are refugees

"Haaay..." Jackson sighed "We've been like this for days"

"Nobody explains to us what's happening" Nayeon

"Ugh!" Mark put down his phone "I can't call my parents, there's no signal anywhere"

"We lost contact with everyone" Jihyo sighs and look down, with her arms on her knees

Everyone in their circle just keeps their mouth shut, they don't know what to say either...

Bambam went beside Mina and handed her a bottle of water "Here"

Chaeyoung just looks away, she doesn't want to see it...

The fact that someone's trying to impress the girl she likes is an obnoxious sight. Right on cue, she received a light smack at the back of her head from Jeongyeon. When Chaeyoung shift to the latter's side, Jeongyeon was smiling at her, a foolish smile actually

"Jelly jelly" Jeongyeon teased, wiggling her eyebrows

Chaeyoung hit Jeongyeon's shoulder with hers "Stop it unnie"

Lisa wrap her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder and whisper in the latter's ear "If I were you, I'll hit on Mina before the world ends"

"The world's not gonna end" Rosé butts in

Tzuyu shook her head "The world's changing so fast, to the point that we can't keep up"

"It didn't change by itself, we destroy it" Jisoo

"What's going to happen to us now?" Dahyun

"Just stay positive" Jihyo

"Yeah... Stay positive in a negative world" Chaeyoung sighs and looks down

Chaeyoung's a bit surprised when someone handed her a biscuit and water. When she lifts her head, it's Mina.

Mina shows a half smile "You haven't eaten, take this"