🔐Leave Me Loving You 🐧MiChaeng🐅🐿️{Mess We've Made ENDING}

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD

DON'T EXPECT MUCH, THIS IS BORING. I JUST HAVE TO END THIS⚠️

"Unnie, where are you going?" Tzuyu asked upon seeing Mina, grabbed her wallet and passport

"I'm going to Japan" Mina replied

"Did your manager know about this?" Dahyun asked

Mina shakes her head "It's urgent, I have to leave now"

Dahyun and Tzuyu looks at each other in confusion, and just watched Mina leave their dorm. Only if their unnies are there, they will surely interrogate Mina and stop her from leaving. But since it's just the young members, they're scared to ask.

Mina's going to Japan as quick as she could. It is after she called Chaeyoung's parents and they told her that Chaeyoung went to Japan. This is not new to her, Chaeyoung always flew there to find Sana. And every time that happens~ Mina make sure that they won't bump with each other... Chaeyoung is hers, and hers alone...

Flashback

"Chaeyoungie..." Mina jumped behind Chaeyoung and wrapped her arms around the latter's neck

The problem is, Chaeyoung didn't even give a shit. Not even giving a single attention to Mina.

"Chaeyoung- ah..." Mina

Chaeyoung moved her head away, because Mina shouted on her ear.

Mina pouts "Yah! Chaeyoung- ah, give me some attention"

Chaeyoung suddenly stood, making Mina loose her grip.

"Sana unnie" Chaeyoung called the woman who just came

And in just one snap, she lose Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung happened to be her Korean maknae, the one that fans keep on shipping to her. She once hate the idea, specially when their co-members started to tease them. That's when she distance herself, trying to keep her elegant look- and to not be involved in any gay activities of the group...

She did that for good, not knowing that she'll lose the cub because she never made a move... She do like Chaeyoung, there's no doubt to that. It's just that they're in Korea and it's one of the things that people called 'different'. And Mina don't want to be different, she worked hard to be like her idols... She worked hard to be what she is today, and she can't afford to lose it all just because she's different.

But that one dinner, when she saw how Chaeyoung hugged Sana, when Chaeyoung always run after the Japanese girl~ she got scared...
Mina was scared because she knows that Sana's dangerous, she can get Chaeyoung with just one look, that's how dangerous she is.

So she talked to her, Mina confronted Sana and asked her for help... She needs the latter's help to have Chaeyoung, but she was betrayed... Because one night~ she saw them kissing.