The Aftermath II

It was almost midnight, Mina's making her way to Chaeyoung's apartment... To the place where she used to lived before...

She's been gone for three days, and she already miss the place.
Mina doesn't need to knock, she don't have her key with her but she knows that Chaeyoung hides a spare key under the doormat.

Mina paused upon seeing the place, it was a mess... Her eyeballs shakes with the horrible view, and that led her to rush into the bedroom...
Thinking that Chaeyoung's there...
But no ones in there when she came, just an extension of the messy living room...

But what made her more shocked is when she sees the red liquid on the floor...
Mina bent down to analyzed it, she had a hint of what it is but she wished she's wrong... She wiped the side of her fingers on the floor, just to make sure about that thick fluid...

And her eyes widened after realizing that she's right about it...
It's blood...

"But how come there's a blood in here? And where's Chaeyoung?" She asked herself

And now, she started to panicked...

~~~

"You broke up with her to be with someone you just met... You've been together for five years, and you throw it all away just for the person YOU  JUST MET" Nayeon lectures the crying penguin

"Unnie, stop that.... She's crying already" Sana said, she's also mad but trying to understand the situation

"I'm aware of it" Nayeon retorts "She's crying because after dumping her five years relationship with Chaeyoung and be in a relationship with the someone else, she realized that she still love the cub and want to get back to her" Nayeon slams the table "Do you know how hard she cried when you broke up with her?" She said in anger "Then what?! After you told her it's over, you're already with someone else!"

Mina broke up with Chaeyoung three days ago, she actually have someone with her after that.... Jeongyeon, the cool girl she met on the bar when she and her office mates went out one Friday night...

Mina and Chaeyoung are together for five years, and they know each other before that... But sometimes, when you've been with someone for a long time, you'll find it boring and want to try something new...

Just wanting to feel the excitement again...

Mina and Jeongyeon are text mates for a month, she makes Mina smile... Just like when Mina and Chaeyoung were starting, she felt that kind of excitement again... So she broke up with Chaeyoung to be with Jeongyeon, but in just three days of not being with the cub, Mina realized her mistakes...
And it all sink in when she saw the cub on the diner- earlier today.

Mina realized that nobody can take Chaeyoung's place...

She wants them back...

She wants her back...

But now, she can't even find the latter...

That's why she called their friends to help her.

"You were on a rough stage, but instead of holding her hand and get through that together, You let go of her" Nayeon continue, which made Mina cry even harder

"That's why I want to talk to her" Mina

"No, you have no rights to talk to her" Nayeon disagree

"But we've just broke up... We can still fix it" Mina protest

"What do you think of breaking up?! That it has warranty period? That you can still take it back within a week?! YAH! MINA- YAH! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Even Sana cannot control herself now "You broke up with her, there's no turning back!"