NATSUKASHII || 🐯🐧

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD

DON'T EXPECT MUCH, THIS IS BORING⚠️

Chaeyoung is on the verge of her career when someone knocks on her door...

It was literally a knock on the closed door of the girls' house. They were exhausted due to concerts and promotions. And this is the first day of their vacation.

"Yah! Go get the door!" Jeongyeon shouted from the kitchen- where she was cooking and obviously have no time to answer the door

"I'm on my way" Chaeyoung shouted as she lazily walked down the stairs. She rolled her eyes upon seeing Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu in the living room - lying on the floor, and too lazy to stand.

Someone has been constantly knocking at the door, and that irritates Jeongyeon- for she is more aware that they have an intercom outside, and whoever is behind that door can just speak to it.

Chaeyoung opened the door.
She opened it without knowing that whoever was behind that closed door would change her life.
Her brows immediately turned into a curve. She's seeing no one, it's just an empty hallway.

"Hey!"

Chaeyoung flinched when someone grabbed the hem of her shirt- making her look down to see who or what it was.

And there it was, there was a boy in front of him.

The boy shows a smile.

A smile that Chaeyoung knew that she was familiar with, but had doubts if she really did.

"Hi!" The boy cheerfully greet

Chaeyoung stoop down "Hi, where's your parents- little boy?"

"Chaeyoung- ah! Who's that?" Jihyo

Even before the boy could answer. He and Chaeyoung shift to the girl behind the latter.

The kid invited himself inside and made his way to the curious girls. Chaeyoung closed the door and tailed the boy.

"Who's this cute boy?" Momo asked- as she pinched the boy's face

"My name is Tae-oh" The boy replied

"Where's your Mom?" Jihyo asked

"Here" Tae-oh replied

"Who's child are you?" Chaeyoung

"I think he's yours" Nayeon, with knitted brows answered for the kid

"What?" Chaeyoung exclaimed

Nayeon then points at the kid then looks at Chaeyoung. The other members do the same, shifting their heads from Chaeyoung to the boy, and there they see the resemblance that Nayeon is seeing...