Emergency Meeting Part 4 🐯🐧(🐿)

"Cheayoung- ah!..."

Chaeyoung panicked upon hearing Mina's sweet voice. She even throw the box of condoms in the air, good thing that she catches it before it fell

Mina, Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon walk near the counter.

"What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked

Jeongyeon scratched her nape and smile sheepishly, she then points her finger at Tzuyu's direction.

Tzuyu gently squeezes Jennie's hand "So... Your place or mine?"

"I'm alone in my apartment" Jennie replied

Sana crossed her arms, watching her not-so-girlfriend having intimate eye contact with another girl.

Sana and Tzuyu are in an open relationship for more than four years now...
Tzuyu courted her when they were still in high school, Sana then answer her after a week... But Sana was a real bitch back then, she slept with her ex and let Tzuyu know... And instead of being sorry for what she did, Sana broke up with the poor girl... But Tzuyu loves her so much and begs for her to stay, but Sana acts like a bitch back then and said that they should be in an open relationship... Tzuyu agreed because she don't want to lose the latter, though it wasn't in favor with her...
Tzuyu saw Sana, dating different girls and guys, and she can do nothing but cry because she agreed with the open relationship thingy, just to not lose the love of her life...

But you don't expect a stone to be that strong after several hits... The pains that Tzuyu felt those times... That change her, she learned how to play with fire...

She becomes the person she is today...

Flirting with Jennie shouldn't be a problem, she and Sana agreed four years ago that they can date anyone because they're in an open relationship... All they have to do is to tell each other that they're flirting with someone else, that's the rule...

But Sana's a bit possessive lately...

While Sana's killing Tzuyu through her eyes, Mina on the other hand was staring at Chaeyoung.

"What's that?" Mina asked but her eyes widened upon realizing what Chaeyoung's holding "Yah!"

"Minari it's not what you think! It's not mine" Chaeyoung

"Why do you have that?!" Mina

"It's for Nina" Jeongyeon butts in, she knows that the cub is not good at explaining, so she does that herself and explains them everything

Right after they pay for the item they bought, Sana grabs Tzuyu's ear and pulls her out of the store

"What's wrong with you?" Tzuyu complains as she moves away from Sana

"You asked her for a date?!" Sana

"What's wrong with that? It's Tuesday, tonight isn't our time, remember?" Tzuyu