🔐Mess We've Made [🐿️SaChaeng🐅]

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

There are a lot of things that I told you differently...

I told you that I want you close instead of telling you that I miss you...

I rather ask how's your day instead of asking how are you...

We've been saying the words differently to not gain suspicions...
We keep our relationship behind closed doors, but we keep our love beyond every words that left untold...

It's still you even if it hurts, it will always be you even if it pains...

You will always be the one because of my stubborn brain...

"Chaeyoung- ah!" Dahyun snatched the paper where Chaeyoung's writing

"Yah! Unnie!?" Chaeyoung hissed as she tried to get the piece of paper from Dahyun

But it was too late, Dahyun read it already.

"Wah, is this a song?" Dahyun asked

"Yah! Dahyun unnie!" Chaeyoung hissed once more when Dahyun showed the paper to the other members

"Is this a poem?" Jeongyeon chuckles upon reading some lines

"Waaah, Chaeyoung- ah..." Jihyo exclaimed in amusement "You're really talented"

"Is this for Mina?" Nayeon asked

Chaeyoung gulped when they start teasing her.... She do like Mina, but her unnie don't like being involved with her in a romantic way... Mina's nice but she got easily pissed whenever they're teasing her with Chaeyoung... She don't like the idea of them being together, she's a good friend to Chaeyoung but the younger one can't cross the line or else there will be chaos.

"Unnie, stop pairing us!" Mina hissed "Chaeyoung and I will never be together, it's disgusting!"

"Mina, that's too much" Jeongyeon said- sternly

Chaeyoung frowned, everyone in the room becomes silent.
Chaeyoung snatched the paper from Dahyun and run away.

~~

The girls are inside the waiting room, Jihyo and Nayeon set a table for them to eat, while Chaeyoung's sitting on the corner- using her phone.
Mina went to Chaeyoung to tell her that they were about to eat.

"Chaeyoung- ah let's eat" Mina said, showing her gummy smile "Chaeyoungie! I'll share you- my ketchup"