The Runaway Princess IV 🐧🐯

Chaeyoung and the Prime Minister's daughter, Im Nayeon are now walking on a park

Chaeyoung and the Prime Minister's daughter, Im Nayeon are now walking on a park... It was three in the afternoon and the two decided to take a stroll, it's different but that's how they start their date.

"So, what did you do after you've graduated?" Nayeon asked "You finished school earlier than expected"

"Just fooling around" Chaeyoung replied and chuckle "I thought everyone knows that, I've been the talk of the nation for not acting like a crown princess... How about you? I heard you take your masters"

Nayeon nodded "Ye, but I realize that politics is not for me... So I stopped studying it, I don't want to live on the shadow of my parents... You know, being the Prime Minister"

Chaeyoung bitterly smirk "I guess we're just the same... Two people who wanted to runaway from the world's expectations" she look up at the sky "I also want to prove that I'm more than my family name"

Nayeon smiles while looking at the latter's side profile... Chaeyoung's undeniably beautiful and have this sexy vibes which Nayeon really likes.

"Are you satisfied with the life you're living?" Nayeon asked- out of nowhere

Chaeyoung paused, she don't expect that question... Not from Nayeon, not even from anyone...

"I'm sorry" Nayeon apologized "It's fine if you don't want to answer... I'm just really curious"

Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon and waved her hand "Nah... It's fine, I was just surprised"

"Surprise?" Nayeon

"Nobody asked that to me before... And you doing it, makes me think that you're different" Chaeyoung

"Different? In what way?" Nayeon

Chaeyoung shrug her shoulders "I don't know, I just think you're different... Maybe because you're too straight forward"

Nayeon chuckles "I'm not... I'm just curious... You know, you're not a normal citizen"

"Do you have any words of wisdom? Normal citizen Im Nayeon" Chaeyoung joked

Nayeon smile "Stop chasing the wrong one... because the right one won't run"

Chaeyoung burst into laughter all of a sudden "Seriously?"

Nayeon laugh as well "Finally, you laugh..."

"So you want to see me laugh, huh?" Chaeyoung

"I told you... I'm curious about you... We attend the same school but I never see you laugh" Nayeon replied

"Yeah... We attend the same school and I always hear your voice everywhere" Chaeyoung joked