Pregnancy Test Finale 🐧🐯

"How can you love her in a short period of time?! Or you already have that feelings for her even before" Mina accused in anger

Chaeyoung bitterly laugh "You know I never cheated on you when we're together!" She frustratedly comb her hair using her fingers "And how could you ask me about loving Dahyun in a short period of time?! I should be the one saying how could you left me and leave everything behind?! How could you waste all the years we're together?!"

"Because I heard you!-"

Chaeyoung cut Mina off "Yeah you heard me! But you should have talk to me instead of running away! First, you took William away from me! You didn't give me a chance to watch him on his first days! You didn't give me a chance to hear his first word! And now you're the reason why I lose Dahyun!" Chaeyoung grab Mina's arms- pushing her to the bed "Is this what you want?!" she then kissed Mina's neck and ripped the latter's clothes.

That's how they spend every night, Chaeyoung becomes a nightmare to Mina.
Chaeyoung loves William, and she never let their son witness any of their argument, but when it comes to Mina, she treats her like a trash... A total entertainment for the night... Just like that and nothing more.

~

"Chaeyoung I cooked breakfast" Mina says when she walked into the bedroom and found Chaeyoung- readying herself for work

"I don't want to eat" Chaeyoung replied in a cold tone

"At least grab some bread" Mina protest

Chaeyoung took her bag and walk in front of the latter- looking straight to Mina's eyes "I said I don't want to"

Chaeyoung left after that, leaving Mina in tears. They're been living together for two weeks and the way Chaeyoung treated her never changed. But Mina never lose hope, she's texting Chaeyoung from time to time, telling her to eat on time, to take care of herself, and so much more.

Chaeyoung's a stranger when it comes to Mina but everything has changed when Chaeyoung came back after six weeks of being away because of business.
By that time, Mina's baby bump started to grow and is now visible.

Chaeyoung found her in the bedroom, soundly sleeping on the bed... She then sat on the bedside and caress Mina's tummy, her ego put them in this situation. Her pride brought her into the darkest days of her life... And now, everything turns...

"Chaeyoung- ah... Please not tonight, I'm really tired" Mina utter in weak voice

Chaeyoung clench her fist in anger, she's mad at herself for treating Mina like a whore. She was blinded by anger and forgot to treat her right.

Chaeyoung lean down to Mina's forehead- kissing the latter on her temple "Sssssh... Just sleep, I won't harm you"

Mina's still half asleep, she moves herself closer to Chaeyoung and hug the latter's waist.

Chaeyoung comb Mina's hair using her fingers "Saranghae..."

The next day, Mina woke up late... She quickly get off the bed and rush to the kitchen- afraid that Chaeyoung will be mad at her again for being lazy. But what she saw surprised her, Chaeyoung's in there... Not with her office attire but with an apron.

"Good morning Mommy!" William greeted

"Minari, have a seat" Chaeyoung turn off the stove and rush to Mina, helping her to sit on the chair beside William "Just a moment, I'll serve the food"

"Aren't you supposed to be in the office?" Mina asked in curiosity

Chaeyoung served the food and went beside Mina- putting pancakes on the latter's plate "I'm on vacation"

Mina's forehead creased "You what?"

Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh before speaking again "I asked Dad to let me work here- at home... So that I can take care of you"

Mina paused after hearing what Chaeyoung said "Come again"

"I want to take care of you" Chaeyoung replied and took Mina's hand "Mina I'm sorry for all things that I've done, and for all the things I should have done... Please allow me to fix everything"

Mina wiped her tears "I never lose hope that the Chaeyoung I love will comeback"

Chaeyoung smile and pull the latter's nape, giving Mina a breathtaking kiss.
None of them wants to let go, Mina- even wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulders.

The two were carried away by the sensation their feeling.

"Mommy I want pancake too"

Mina and Chaeyoung flinch after hearing William's innocent voice. They move away from each other and laugh.

Mina lean to the latter's ear "Later?"

Chaeyoung smile and nod "Let's feed our son first, and I'll deal with you after"

Chaeyoung get up and kissed Mina's head before serving food to William.

There's no need to rush, they still have a life time to spend together 😉

~~~

UP NEXT (?):