HOPE🖤💖🐯 Finale

Mina's the first one to break the silence "When will you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, I guess" Chaeyoung replied

Mina heave a deep sigh "Here's the catch" she started, full of courage "We'll get married when you come back"

Chaeyoung smiles and looks at the latter "Really?" She asked in excitement

"So you better come back" Mina utter in a happy tone but her eyes are in tears

"Yah! Why are you crying?" Chaeyoung panicked

Mina shook her head and wipe her tears "I don't know, I don't know Chaeyoung- ah..."

Chaeyoung held both of Mina's shoulders and sigh "Mina don't cry..."

Without a word, Mina hugged Chaeyoung... Too tight that the latter can feel Mina's body shaking because she's crying.

"I'm scared Chaeyoung... I'm really scared" Mina cried

Chaeyoung hugged her back and caressed Mina's back "What were you scared of"

"I'm scared that you won't come back to me..." Mina

Chaeyoung let go and gently push the latter to put a space between them, she then held Mina's hands and squeeze "I will"

Mina shed more tears "Why this has to happen to us?"

"I'm sorry that our love is the wrong timing" Chaeyoung

"It is not..." Mina disagree "Our love will be as endless as time" She cupped Chaeyoung's cheek "Come home to me" she said in between her sobs

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand on her face "No matter where I go... No matter what I do, I will always look forward to the day that I'll come home to you"

Mina crosses the gap between them and touches Chaeyoung's lips with hers.

Chaeyoung was shocked, she never imagine that their first kiss will be like this. But Mina's dominant and started to move her lips, she waited until Chaeyoung respond to her kisses.

It was a bittersweet kiss...
Almost a goodbye, something that can never be defied...

A lovely kiss under the moonlight...

~~~~

Lisa's fixings her pants, and so is Jennie...
The two did it inside that empty room...

Lisa internally face-palm herself after that, realizing that Jennie's just seventeen.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked when she noticed Lisa, having deep thoughts

Lisa faces the latter "I'm sorry..."

"For what?" Jennie asked in confusion

Lisa points her hand at the latter "You're just seventeen... You're just a kid"

Jennie's forehead creased "Are you regretting what we did?"