The Aftermath 🐯 🖤

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung"

That's Mina's last words before leaving the cub...

Chaeyoung and Mina's in a relationship for five years, they met when they're still in college, and that's when their story began.

A story that Chaeyoung thought will last for a life time, it's just that one day, Mina left her because the latter said she's tired of their relationship...

It's been two days, and all that Chaeyoung can do is cry inside her room...

She's locking herself inside her old apartment, until today...
She has to go out and report to the company or she'll lose her job.

Chaeyoung works as truck driver's assistant in one of the small companies in Seoul, her salary's not that big but it can pay her monthly bills... She actually have a good record in their company, she works really hard with overtime just to earn some extra... She's doing all those things cause she's saving for her and Mina's future...

Chaeyoung's planning to propose to her, she's pretty sure that Mina's the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with...

But Mina broke up with her... Chaeyoung's too busy and did not noticed that the latter's not into their relationship anymore.

~~~

"I'm really sorry Sir, I promise this won't happen again" Chaeyoung apologize

"This is the first time you did this, so I'll let this go... But next time, report if you're not going to work" her boss utter

Chaeyoung nodded in response...

Mr. Park sighs "You look like you cried all night"

"Just some personal problem Sir" Chaeyoung

"Why don't you rest for a week?" Mr. Park

"Sir I can't lose this job" Chaeyoung

"I'm not firing you, I'm giving you a break" Mr. Park clarifies

"I'll be fine Sir" Chaeyoung

"No" Mr. Park disagree "Go home, and report to me after a week"

Chaeyoung bow her head, she can't argue with her boss, so she agreed.

She's lucky that Mr. Park is good man, Chaeyoung gained his trust after seeing the kids potential... He's just wondering why Chaeyoung stay in his small company when she's qualified for a high position in a big company.

As Chaeyoung's walking out of the building, someone calls her.

"Son!" It's Mark, her co-company driver. He runs towards Chaeyoung "What happened to you? We're calling you the other day"

"I'm sorry, I let you handle all the deliveries" Chaeyoung apologize

"It's fine, but at least give me some heads up next time... They sent someone to accompany me with the deliveries anyway... Where were you heading now?" Mark

"Home" Chaeyoung replied and continue walking

Mark walk with her "I'll drop you. I have deliveries and it's along the way"

The two went to the truck, Mark invites Chaeyoung to have lunch with him on the diner, nearby...
It looks like a normal day for the two, Mark shares his experience when the latter didn't go to work.