Emergency Meeting Part 8 🐯🐧🐿🐇

"Why the hell did Jeongyeon stop talking to me?!" Nayeon cried

It was late at night, and their emergency meeting turned to emergency drinking.

Nayeon, Momo, and Sana are already drunk. And that left Jihyo with no choice but to contact their partners.

"Why won't you call Chaeyoung?" Mina complained after seeing Jihyo's message to Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu

Jihyo glare at her friend "You're not drunk Mina"

Mina pouts "But it's unfair! Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, and even Sana unnie will have their partners! How about me?"

Jihyo knit her eyebrows "Should I ask you the same thing?"

Mina was taken aback and acted zipping her lips. Indicating that she'll shut her mouth.

Jihyo shook her head in annoyance "I really hate it when you're loud"

Half an hour passed, and they heard the sound of the doorbell. Since Jihyo and Mina are in good minds, the two run to open the door.

Mina smiled upon seeing Chaeyoung with Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu.

"They were together, so they brought Chaeyoung with them" Jihyo

Mina smiled at Jihyo "Thank you unnie!"

They all went inside the house and walk straight to the living room, where Nayeon, Momo, and Sana look so wasted.

"Momo unnie" Dahyun rushed to Momo and helped the latter "You know that you have low alcohol tolerance"

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu went to their partners.

"Tzuyu- yah!" Sana jumped on the latter for a hug "You came!"

"What happened to you?" Tzuyu asked

"Tzuyu- yah, let's drink" Sana extend her arms to put the canned beer in the air "Let's drink the night away!"

Tzuyu shook her head "Come on, you have to sleep" she then grab the beer and put it aside, then lead Sana upstairs.

Chaeyoung sat on the carpet, Mina sitting in between her legs while they were watching Jeongyeon dealing with Nayeon.

"Wait!" Nayeon took her phone to do something

Not long after, Jeongyeon received a message from the latter. Confused by the sudden notification, Jeongyeon decided to read it.

From Nayeon ❤️;

Jeongyeon, where are you?

Jeongyeon facepalms herself and glances at Nayeon. Who's now staring angrily at her phone screen. Jeongyeon then received another message from her girlfriend.

From Nayeon ❤️;

Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon
SARANGHAE
BOGOSHIPDA

At that same time, Nayeon passes out on the floor. Jeongyeon decided to carry her girlfriend and lay her body on the couch.

"Chaeyoung- ah... I think I'm feeling dizzy" Mina, envying the 2yeon, leaned her back on Chaeyoung's chest

"Minari, Jihyo unnie said that you only drank iced tea" Chaeyoung replied

Mina look over her shoulder to see Chaeyoung, she then glares at the latter "I just want you to take care of me"